Some things you just can't explain

8 Posts | Latest reply on 01/01/2011 18:44:40 by kooky | Go to original / last post
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

A farmer is sitting in a neighbourhood bar slowly getting drunk.. A man comes in and asks the farmer, "Hey why are you sitting here on this beautiful day getting drunk?"The farmer says, "Some things you can't explain." "So what happened that is so horrible?" the man asked.The farmer decides to try an answer, "Well, if you must know, today I was sitting by my cow milking her. Just as I got the bucket about full, she took her left leg and kicked it over.""That's not so bad, what's the big deal?"The farmer says, "Some things you just can't explain.""So, what happened?" the man asked again.The farmer reliantly, continued, "I took her left leg and tied it to the post on the left with some rope. Then In sat down and continued to milk her. Just as I got the bucket about full she took her right leg and kicked it over.""Again?"The farmer say, "Some things you just can't explain.""So what did you do then?" the man asked, intrigued."I took her right leg and tied it to the post on the right. I sat back down and continued to milk her, and just as I got the bucket full, the stupid cow knocks over the bucket with her tail.""Wow, you must have been pretty upset, but that's no reason to just sit here getting all depressed."The farmer says, "Some things you just can't explain.""So then what else did you do?" the man asked again."Well I didn't have any more rope, so I took off my belt and tied her tail to the rafter. That's when my pants fell down and my wife walked in. "Some things you just can't explain."                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol... poor cow !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

That's no way to talk about the farmer's wife lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol kwak.. thats who i was on about haha                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

You've discovered my bedroom kinks....bugga!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

heehee love it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me too all i did was point                                                                                                                                                                              
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

AD - some things you can't explain LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 290 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption