getting rid of biker fm toolbar

6 Posts | Latest reply on 05/10/2010 17:25:36 by Matt | Go to original / last post
don41d's Profile
don41d

In: northumberland
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

I clicked on the Biker FM link on BM and now I have an annoying toolbar and the google search box has Biker fm greyed out in it, when I do a search it seems to send me sites I would not normally get on a search, so maybe there is a bit of result manipulation going on.
The contact page on the BFM site is actually a posting on a page which is permanently closed.
Very dodgy.Thumbs Down
Can anyone help get rid of this?

wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If you have the Biker FM tool bar there there should be an X on the left hand side of that tool bar click on the x and it will ask you if you want to remove it. Click yes or no job done

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Contact the guys for advice and support...
http://homepage.bikermatch.co.uk/?totalbikerfm

Or via their own website, totalbikerfm.com

totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

In: Lancashire

I have actually emailed you about this. If you have actually got the toolbar downloaded then you need to go to tools>add-ons on your internet page then select the toolbar and uninstall or disable.

As for the manipulation, that is definately not coming from us. We have had over 5,000 downloads of the toolbar and never had a single complaint in 12 months regarding problems.

The toolbar is a small revenue for our station (5p per toolbar install) but is hosted by a 3rd party company. I use it myself and I do keep an eye on it every day but I have forwarded your complaint to the toolbar company to see if their is any issues that have arisen.

I am sorry for your problems but we will try and help you to fix them asap.

Mucka Jay.
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

Just download Winamp and play it through there.  Thats what I do.                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yea same here, winamp is what i use.  Just open in winamp and save the playlist file to your desktop.  Then double-click to open it.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 836 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption