Sunday ride out

47 Posts | Latest reply on 14/04/2007 13:28:11 by storm | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

there seems to be a lot of people on here from brum or surrounding area with and without bikes ,we could double up ride to the people further out , leic,s notts , derby,all in one day ,for tea/coffee a good days riding going to be warm sunday.   or am i being stupid again  
babybabs's Profile
babybabs

In: manchester

you could av a brew at mine but me thinks manchester's a bit out of the way,!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well would love to but unfortunately off to London Ace Cafe for the day                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

how strange!!! so am i Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

r u di am i missing somethink here hun x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

watch out for those cheap hotels  ...   does,nt have to be this sunday , could arrange it for later in the summer ,for those who dont like night riding ...   was,nt that a tv prog                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

now that would be telling Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well if ur on the back of cobra u better hold on tight,                                                                                                                                                                             
babybabs's Profile
babybabs

In: manchester

hi di, wots on at ace cafe? is i a regular meet, wish i had the time to get there , read a few articles in mags, i'll av to go one day!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its ok Ninj she will be wearing a parachuteTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well originally i was taking Diane cos she hasn't been before but then she found out that there is a National Scooter event there loads of Lambretta's..                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

60th anniversary of the Lambretta                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

watch they don,t kick u of ur bike there was a big scooter show in cov last sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

they can damn well try and see wot bloody happens Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

EN, good plan, cant do this Sunday, but how about we all arrange a day for a BM meet at Matlock one Sunday?  Pretty central for mancs/brum/notts/derby lot. Maybe a tad too far for NE/SE/SW but I can then arrange a second meet north such as Devils or Sherburn, you can do one for South of you as well.    ps if we can by some small miracle pull this one off (so to speak) then i will have a spare pillion perch                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

if ya goin to matlock its only ten minutes away from a few of us on here so we would be up to meet, got no bike so i would be gettin to matlock on the train, keep us posted frag Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

kettle can be on at mine for anyone passing by,hope u hang on tight to cobra di,round his neck would be a good grip!! xx i could get to matlock by train too,i think! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

witchiest the train runs straight through from derby so we could get on it in belper at our end and see ya on the train, will have to sort something out  mate                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey count me in !!!!, some nice pubs in ashbourne 2 - luckily 4 those going on the train so do you all meet up regularly and for the record manchester not that far away from brum - used to do it regularly - and travel to brum Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 620 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption