Yorkshire Rock n bike show/Squires attendees list

28 Posts | Latest reply on 12/08/2010 21:39:02 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

only put your name on here if you want to camp with us Jason has said we can't save places but me Meerkat and Karey are getting there earley so will try to save places fo anyone who wants to join us Bikeabill Meerkat Karey                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Save me a space please bill can't do snip and stick   Bikeabill Meerkat Karey jpharley                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Save me a place Bill

Bikeabill
Meerkat
Karey
jpharley
paulXXX

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

And me   BikeabillMeerkatKarey jpharleypaulXXX XK                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

And Save me a place Bill too. Me and Sara will be coming by car (boo hiss, crucifixes out). Last year car driving offenders were segregated in a separate camping field, but if we are able to we plan to nip through the hole in the fence and camp with our bm chums SmileBikeabillMeerkatKarey jpharleypaulXXX Minnie the Minx                                                                                                                                                                             
MickyBezeyes's Profile
MickyBezeyes

In: Stoke, Staffs

Sqeeze me in Bill   Bikeabill Meercat Karey jpharley paulxxx Minnie the minx Mickybezeyes                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Ya missed XK off!!   BikeabillMeerkatKarey jpharleypaulXXX XKMinnie the Minx MickyBezeyes                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

As its so close to home, Ian & I will be coming up for the day ... so no space needed, but please make sure you have your extendible pole please bill lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Minnie, last year  they let us unpack the car at the campsite, then  we parked it across the road in the field.                                                                                                                                                                               
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal

me please BikeabillMeerkatKarey jpharleypaulXXX XKMinnie the Minx MickyBezeyes Turtle20                                                                                                                                                                             
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

In: north yorkshire

I only live five mins down road so im going for the day too, be nice to say hi to all in the flesh Hug whom ive not met, plus them ive already met for a catch up lol xx
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

BikeabillMeerkatKarey jpharleypaulXXX XKMinnie the Minx MickyBezeyes Turtle20                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

BikeabillMeerkatKarey jpharleypaulXXX XKMinnie the Minx MickyBezeyes Turtle20 madhat willow                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

can you put my name on as well please ,  cheers.    oh will you have your big smiley flag so i can find you  thanks                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Done it John, yeh we should have a flag of some sort, think Bill has one.   BikeabillMeerkatKarey jpharleypaulXXX XKMinnie the Minx MickyBezeyes Turtle20 madhat willow firebladejohn                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BikeabillMeerkatKarey jpharleypaulXXX XKMinnie the Minx MickyBezeyes Turtle20 madhat willow firebladejohn rockchick1965                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

BikeabillMeerkatKarey jpharleypaulXXX XKMinnie the Minx MickyBezeyes Turtle20 madhat willow firebladejohn rockchick1965 cw                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Will have the black BM flag up same one as Kelso pictures                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

BikeabillMeerkatKarey jpharleypaulXXX XKMinnie the Minx MickyBezeyes Turtle20 madhat willow firebladejohn rockchick1965 cw Meza DeeDee Puds                                                                                                                                                                             
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

In: Ashington

BikeabillMeerkatKarey jpharleypaulXXX XKMinnie the Minx MickyBezeyes Turtle20 madhat willow firebladejohn rockchick1965 cw Meza DeeDee Puds Ledd777(azza cummin)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 847 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption