I'm a nanan again!

20 Posts | Latest reply on 27/07/2010 11:52:56 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My daughter gave birth to a beautiful baby girl today (day before my birthday!!).. little Evie, 9lb 7oz!   My second grandaughter and I'm soooooo very proud!!!   She phoned me yesterday, while I was still in Derbyshire with Mark, to say she was getting some labour pains! so thanks to Mark for getting me back to Brum in record time to pick up my car then to drive back ooop north!! lol   Mother and baby doing fine, although it was a bit of a scarey birth as the cord was wrapped round her neck twice!!! ... but thankfully the midwives were excellent and got things sorted !!     She is absolutely gorgeous and I'm on cloud nine!!     Thats two beautiful grandaughters I've got now !!.. thanks and loads of love to my daughter Kayleigh   Well Done !!!!  xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                                     
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Awwww congrats Kaz & big hugs to Kayleigh & Evie Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Congratulations Kaz ... though you dont look like any nanna I know ;) Pass on our best wishes to kayleigh and Evie for us ... hope that the future brings them everything their hearts desire :)   xxx Hug xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Congratulation Kerey Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Congratulations lovely lady Hugxx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Congrats hun send the mom my best jp xx                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

BIG
CONGRATS XXX..

Couldnt have happened to a nicer person..

Big Hugs Karey...

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Flippin heck I didn't realise you were a nan once over let alone twice!!!   Congratulations Kazzzaaaaa      x x                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

super congratulations kaz, bet you will be walking round with the grin factor for the foreseeable future. best wishes to the proud parents as well. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sooooo pleased for you hun, and so jealous!  Mine are a bit young to start yet but I really can't wait to do the baby thing all over again.   Lots of hugs to Nanna Kaz xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am jealous too ... I wanna be a Nana !!!!   Congrats to all xx                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Would never thought you were a nana Shocked   Anyway, congrats to you and the proud parents and all the best to all x                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Congratulations Kaz!!!  That's great news, and best wishes to them all. Shall I rename your account to "KazNan"??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Congrats Kaz, big hugs to you all & make sure that we get the pickies ... tho not on here of course ... hmmm yo know where lol                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

congrats nanan! keep knitting those shreddies xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Ouch.....that's a big baby !
Hugs and congrats to you all XX

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Congratulations! Big smile

At least it wasn't a surprise though. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well - wodja know - Kaz is a serial nana!   Hev u got the topbox ordered yet?   CongratsHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Congratulations! Kaz and Kayleigh and welcome to the world Evie.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Congarts to you all and big hugs all round ................   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 885 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption