Identify yourself to our sponsors

32 Posts | Latest reply on 25/07/2010 13:27:40 by ledd777 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

BM members,   When visiting regular BikerMatch events, or any event in fact, please make a comment to the landlord if you saw their advert/event on BIKER MATCH.   For example, we now have a regular event at the Vic Bikers Pub in Coalville every Thursday night (see the calendar).   John who owns this pub has asked that people identify themselves as Biker Match members so that he knows where you're from (and can work out if it's worthwhile him doing business with our site).   Please support the site by doing this!  If we loose the advertising support from such places then subcription costs will have to go up - so it's in your own interests.   Even better... WEAR YOUR BM T-SHIRTS!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Will do Matt  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Always make a point of trying to get noticed as BM were evere i go , for some reason folk do tend to rem me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

good plan, will do                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

lmao .... would be hard to not notice Im with BM as wear BM t-shirts and hoodie all meets I go to ... lol   But ... Sir ... I shall endevour to continue making myself known as BM staff/member Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

O do i get a t shirt with STAFF on the back lol

O can i have SECURITY instead lol

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

LOL @ BJ                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

actually mine should probably just say WIDE LOAD                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I am thinking about adding the word 'Groupie' to one of my 'T' shirts and giving it to Ki....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

think if it says BJ on it you won't have to introduce yourself to anyone Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

LOL ... Shocked giantdog! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

still, it'd be better than mine.   If mine said Giantdog, people would just say 'yes, yes you are'   Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

GD i have a few with Bj on the front and one with BJ very large on the back lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

LOL You are a human sandwich board BJ
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BL theres enough of me to make a huge filling !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

hay Sis your repatation is preceeding you again lol what will mum say ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Twinnie think me pocket money may well be affected lol                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

maybe but with BJ all over your shirt you may double your money !                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

We could swop T shirts and really confuse people LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lol ... as long as it still has the Bikermatch logo on it ... swap-a-ramma ... woo hoo ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0469 seconds. There are 696 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption