Names

27 Posts | Latest reply on 16/06/2010 09:36:10 by brigadoon | Go to original / last post
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

On another post, someone mentioned that only women name their bikes.  I'm curious to see who's named their bikes to see how true that is Smile

I've named mine the Beast....   Or sometimes my toy!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

FZ750-aka-FizzWink                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Sophira (dragon in Eragon) now bike previous one (a Harley) Noisy B**ch ...lmao This was named by a man as well                                                                                                                                                                               
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

ratty !     but  to be fare it came with the name allready                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

"Harlot", my first bike - a customised pink/black Sportster as per my pics (but to be fair that was only because that's what I put on the paintwork, haven't named any others)                                                                                                                                                                             
Warhed's Profile
Warhed

In: London, Ruislip

Never really named a bike - 'The Max' is about as close as it gets, but that's just the manufacturers name shortened.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Mine's called Ziggy   a Zhongyu Z125.... and when he backfires ( which is quite often) he's  Ziggy Ziggy Bang Bang!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Heidi lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Don't name bikes. Only thing i might call mine is Ritz.   Cuz it's a little cracker. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S

I call mine 'me old mans bike', but it has on occasions been known to be called 'Dyliss'. But I have no reason why Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I dont tend to name often, apart from 'the bike' , cbr gsxr or whatever but the current one seems to have aquired the name ' the yellow peril'                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

My SV is Vinny, My little skyjet Was stuey, cos he was small but kne I ran him in he was ready to tIe over the world ! So much guts for a small bike                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Gotta go with the initial post.       ...only girls name their bikesTongue       unless it's a classic, with a kickstart, then "youevilsonofabitch" might be appropriateWink                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

Ah I don't know, quite a few men have owned up to the name of their bikes, I particularly like Heidi.....Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

In: Sidcup

mine's called Bobby - we make a great team Approve   Nothing wrong with naming your bike - bet secretly the boys call their bike names too haha                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

Yeah I agree, don't know why they don't want to admit it :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford

Umm, Daily Bike, Trackbike and Trailie is about as far as I've gone. In my yoof I had an RD350LC that was called Doris, because everyone else named their's Elsie.                                                                                                                                                                               
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

I dont name my bike perhaps I should lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Sir Disco's Profile
Sir Disco

In: Stockton-on-Tees

I've not named mine, I do call it a good girl though after a ride out.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

have also been known to say come on baby to my bike when going to fast dose that count                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 375 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption