Bassetts Pole Tues 15/06

23 Posts | Latest reply on 16/06/2010 22:57:40 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Eyup me lovelies, Me & Al are gonna have a ride over to Bassetts Pole tomorrow evening as it's supposed to be a nice day.

Anyone else up for meeting up there?? Thumbs Up

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yeh I'll go Stells, If i can get a lift/pilly!?!?    hmmmm  wint hold mi breath then Confused   lol.. have a good evening Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

ahh - yeah - it does help that I'm currently in Brum! Confused

err....Al say's that I'm currently causing chaos in his flat - I dispute that wholeheartedly! LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

What time are you going to be there?
I need to test my bike out after rebuilding the forks at the weekend, so I might pop over as it's only 15 minutes away.                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S

Think we'll leave brum about half six, so should get there for seven.Wink

Eltel's Profile
Eltel

In: Wolverhampton

Will try to get over about  7   ( hope its a bit warmer than last week at Vic , had to keep stopping to hug me exhaust pipe !!! )                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Might just see you all there. Would be good plan to pick a meeting point just in case it gets busy. Pub garden is usually a good spot.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I will be there and like CG says meet in the pub garden would be a gud idea                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

Sounds cool to me (having never been to Bassetts Pole I wouldn't have a clue about meeting points LOL )

Will be good to see ya again Dips & Drobs Big smile

**HFG wanders off thinking...hmmm....we could have a song here.....Cool**

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

ooh hfg, i'll leave the bike keys on the side this morning. Cleaning bucket is by the door and auto wash in the bathroom, cus you know dyliss likes to look her best when she goes out to meet peeps :-) oh and yes chaos is the word lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

1 question ............... will CYTM be wearing shorts !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

errrr.....No LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

have a great meet its a great place, hi cruiser girl nice to see you still here lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Phew .......... Spesh shud keep his legs under wraps lol                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

whose spesh lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

we all are.....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol thats good to know lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Spesh is CYTM bless him lol he is king of spesh :)                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

BJ thats really hurtfull, true, but hurtfull lol Big smile

** skips off humming the theme tune to tenko to his self **

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Big Hugs to the Spesh one and an xtra five mins for him with the crayons                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 613 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption