Trike I helped to build pics on my profile!

14 Posts | Latest reply on 06/07/2010 12:48:12 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

pics now up of 99% ready trike enjoy!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looks good Andy Thumbs Up

See you Friday Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Cheers Shell not many peeps have bothered making coments :o(   See you at FYP                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Still so few comments :o(                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Looks like a lot of fab work Andy, very nice mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey hun... i commented on your fb page.    it really is looking good.   I have a couple of friends who are Trike builders, i appreciate the hard work that goes into it  :o)   Have fun at the FYP this weekend.  Im totally gutted im not going this year, cant afford it... but will DEF be there next year.   Kaz x                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Very nice looking ride Andy!   Now get some videos on YouTube so we can see/hear it going....                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross

Looks good HR, I appreciate anyone's handy work on machines, fancy adding a towbar though Disapprove LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Tow bar was a no brainer lol (my speciality) just had a message today off Lorna who came to our Bailwood Rally to say she's very happy with her's on her trike and would reccomend my work to anyone.   Cheers Terry and Tee Cee Karey and 6ypsy :o) The insuance is now paid just waiting to get her to her test (soon) her owner will be away in Aus (work) for a month I'm left to finish her off get her tested taxed on a number plate for her!   Fingers crossed if it fails SVA it'll not be a big job to put what ever right!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Video now up on Facebook Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

I don't use Facebook Andy, you got a link??                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

I'll PM you one hang on a sec                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Test came through this morning..........................   13:00 on wait for it 13th July and that's not all I'll be sat on a bike seat with a cut chain (right length to hide under seat) 13 links long lol   Good job my mate is a proper pagan and 13 is somehow a good number Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Good luck with the test then HR or is it bad luck to say good luck? Confused ok, break a leg? (not literally of course) lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1059 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption