easter who,s doing what

39 Posts | Latest reply on 09/04/2007 04:23:20 by storm | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

who,s doing what ,  rid out,s  , ating lot,s chocy.or v n working.    mys lf going to r dmarl y on the monday with 1066mcc, watch the hill climb that,s p ople riding a bik up a v ry , v ry st p hill as fast as th y can maby it,s  v n a mountain. sunday i,m fr , y p u aint got to pay  lol ,probably try to  ating chocy  ggs whil riding my bik.        e,s the something missing on here it does,nt look right  eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

WEIRD Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

im off to bitchplays next week for a few days woooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I think i saw chocolate mentioned somewhere in amongst that lot!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

di are u and witchest still comin over to mine this weekend hun?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

not this one, next babe. don't know about witchiest but will give her a ring and see. 14th April, got a bowling party for 10 boys to survive this weekend Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

cant do that weekend hun sorry goin out with  my sister b4 she goes to america on her hols lucky sod lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Been invited to Brands Hatch on Monday...will be riding with a group of mates from work.                                                                                                                                                                             
valerossi46's Profile
valerossi46

In: penzance

Got someone coming to pick up and pay for my old Suzi GS500 on sunday morning (sold it on ebay) so I'll be using the rest of the day to hunt through bike catalogues for some nice shiney new bits for my Honda RC42....whilst munching away on a few choc eggs of course. Then I'll be off out for a spot of "traffic worrying" on the bike Evil Smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
valerossi46's Profile
valerossi46

In: penzance

Hope you enjoy the BSB at Brands on Monday Paul.   I went to the opening round at Donnington last year and got a day of rain, sleet and little bit of snow!! Made for interesting racing though.   Fingers crossed for good weather for you and yer mates - and also for Chris Walker....GO STALKER!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Not got any plans for Sunday or Monday, just gonna chill prob.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

u know where i am if u wanna come round,munch chocolate,drink ur lager and chill hunny! cos i will have a choccy hyper charlie so may need some help!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

I am off to York for 9 days including easter.Training                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

awwwwwwwwwww bwb i know i so gonna hear about it lol , only jokin millymoo , well i goodfri hope to b at millymoos, sat i hitting the new rockpubs opened in brum and trying the eddies nite BRING BACK EDDIES LOL  sun hangova n choccy yehhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa and mon milly moo hits birmingham wwwwwwoooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooo
RC's Profile
RC

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me comin to bp's wooooooooooohooooooooooooooo god help brum lmao   hope 2 see u at mine on friday sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   bwb will be to busy playin with his pointy things this weekend and all of next week to lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

That's right cos i am allowed to take a knife with me Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

omg are they mad or what, lettin u loose with one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Working Friday, Saturday, and Monday may go into Manchester on the Sunday, have a pog round a few pubs in the afternoon, come home and sober up!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

way to go yyyyyyyyyyyehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

way to go yyyyyyyyyyyehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 432 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption