farmyard

10 Posts | Latest reply on 14/06/2010 21:59:41 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

In: north yorkshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i no its abit early to ask but can i ask where all are meeting cus ive never rode to farmyard alone before, nd im working double shifts at work at mon so aint online has much as i wanna be, so can i book to ride along with someone plz lol xxHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Refresh   (someone answer the lass please?)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well I'll be riding in from Darlington direction late afternoon if thats any good ??? will RV somewhere and ride in ?                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

We are riding from Manchester, but leaving fairly early ... you are more than welcome to meet us along the way and ride with us Thumbs Up    PM me if want to meet up and will sort details and send my mobile for you to get in touch if you dont get online.   Alex                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be going early friday evening via Thirsk if any good.                                                                                                                                                                             
uglyducklin's Profile
uglyducklin

In: yorkshire

have pm'd you shirlz...will meet up Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm now gonna be riding down from monifieth North of Dundee. Anyone else heading down from Gods Country? Where all all the fellow yeti's                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Ask Bobkat Johnny :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There are a bunch of us riding up some in the am some in the evening
mostly from leeds.

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

We will leave from Nr Manchester at 8am  ... towards barnsley on woodhead pass... up the M1 ... A1 ... to Exit 49 ... A168 ... then A170 ..... Up sutton bank to site ...

Feel free to PM me if you want to meet along route                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3945 seconds. There are 1447 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption