Charity tandem parachute jump - sponsorship welcome :)

31 Posts | Latest reply on 05/07/2010 12:46:33 by skinnylady | Go to original / last post
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As some of you know it is due to epilepsy that I don't ride.   I'm doing a tandem parachute jump on Sun 1st Aug at Peterborough to raise money for the National Society for Epilepsy.   If interested you can read my blog and sponsor me on  Thumbs Up    http://www.justgiving.com/Adrienne-Blair-Underwood   Welcome to PM me if you have any Q   Many thanks, Ady     PS contacted Matt before posting this to check if ok, so please don't remove it :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just as well u weren't going solo - you'd never land!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

I shall take a look lady                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Peterbro only down the road if you wont some surport on the day will see if we can make it there to see you bounce errr land jp                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Just remember the motto for all parachutists and pilots...   "The Ground is not our freind!"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

For those of us with our feet firmly planted on the ground it's very much our friend. Thumbs UpI've sponsored you, and as JP says some of us might come along and jeer, sorry cheer. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

Many thanks GB Smile much appreciated x Great if those that aren't too far away could come along Thumbs Up    Peterborough supposed to have some decent facilities - restaurant, bar + free camping space with hot showers   BM event? Not too late for someone to join me if they wish - any takers........ lol                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

good luck you're braver than me!                                                                                                                                                                              
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

yep good luck and have fun..... heights dont bother me but jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft would definately crinkle the nerve ends somewhat lol   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Dunno `bout you,but I`d rather just ride the tandem than try to take it parachuting with meLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
81% Karma81% Karma 81% Karma81% Karma

PML Wraith LOL   Good Luck with the fund raising Ady Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

LOL Wraith Thanks everyone for your generosity Thumbs Up and support x                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Now i would pay good money to see JP chucked from a plane !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Just his Harley would doLOL..   Didn,t mean it JPBig smile..   You,d have to be on it!!Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Bit soon to be hitting ground innit Ady??LOL   Gently Gently..Not so much a bump!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

its ok shes just practicing                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

Ouch!!!!! Exclamation   Def need more practice........... LOL
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

start low then build the hight up. have you tried a chair yet..
don't forget the parachute either or the tandem lol

hows the sponsorship coming on sl?

skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

UPDATE: am up to the height of the bar stool!!!   Needed a few beforehand!! Beer though feeling a bit Sick now   sponsorship coming in, though the more the better if anyone hasn't been online yet - thank you x   Been out with the paper sponsor forms too over the weekend. Will even have them with me at the farmyard - hope peeps won't be avoiding me as I'm trying to steal their beer tokens Evil Smile xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 703 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption