Ideas for Biker Match Advert!

43 Posts | Latest reply on 01/06/2010 13:43:35 by rockchick123 | Go to original / last post
Comrade_Aaron's Profile
Comrade_Aaron

In: manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey guys, I was thinking about filming an advert for Biker Match and whilst i have a few ideas i thought it would be best to get some ideas from the community.

So if you have any ideas or just want to let us know what you like about B.M. or what drew you to join, it would be a massive help, who knows your idea could be made a reality?
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hey CA - sounds like a good idea - if you check out this topic: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=5313 There's some reasons why people joined or upgraded their accounts. There's always the testimonials page on here & also some reviews on the BM facebook page (see bottom of site for FB links)   This lot could get you started with ideas Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Steer clear from any pics of me and my butt !!!!!!!!! would definately put folk off lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Is it for TV though BJ cos i've got widescreen LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

RK if it aint a 3 ft widescreen it aint gonna make a difference lol   and just for that next time i see you i shall sit on you lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

ooh err LOL

Aaron is it for TV, internet or what cos that might give peeps a better idea of what you're lookin for Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Comrade_Aaron's Profile
Comrade_Aaron

In: manchester

Thanks Holmfirthgirl i'll check those out, i really want this to be a project that the users get involved in so the testimonials and stuff are a great idea.

RK I want to do a couple of web ads first because then we can see how people react to them i.e. draw in new members, before thinking about a TV spot.

Cheers for the help guys and keep the suggestions coming Thumbs Up

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

RK - I'm hoping for a 30 second advert which will be tested online at first and then later maybe on TV during races (small-scale though, I'm not able to compete financially with the beer/cigarette companies that advertise during the big races! lol).   Maybe get some audio ads to run during the isle of man on the radio for example, cos most people listen to the radio at racing events i think.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Matt have you considered banners that us folk can take to rallies and stuff , relatively cheap and easy to do ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

You looking for a new dress?  LOL  (I'm so glad I'm far away)   I've not looked into getting banners, because for me it's difficult arranging for them to be put up, getting permission, trusting people not to just put them in their loft at home and forget about them etc.   I do need someone to manage this actually, who's willing to arrange with bike events for us to put up banners etc.  Will put up a new topic shortly (keep this one about the video)   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

How about filming at the Ure Welcome Rally? Before they've had a skinful of ale lol, asking them their opinion on being members of B M etc.                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

ah yea, good idea.  It's pretty much all BM members anyway                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

The trip to Barmouth end of June is all BM folk if that helps :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Barmouth - http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=780 Welcome Back Rally - http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...=773                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Could kill 2 birds with 1 stone over a weekend get footage of BM members on a night out meet aswell as ride out the following day to known bikers pub/club ...

Would get the social side of the site as well as the biking/riding side Big smile

Then could take it to the next big BM meet and will have a better idea of whats best for the site ... by viewing first one and learning what is liked and whats missing Big smile

The camp at end of June and the Your welcome are great ideas, but lets get something done asap ... and get it out there Big smile meantime.

Matt's Profile
Matt

we need some good sunshine in it also, no point filming an advert in depressing rain.   Aaron, just get over to our events, compile a load of photos/vids and eventully we'll have a good enough collection to make a nice vid im sure                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

just get a line up of short tall fat thin good bad and ugly people then throw a line gorgouse people at them and say biker match look it works!  they all get on there ace bikes and rides off into the sunset  !                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Blimey does that mean i need to do me hair for the Night up North if he's weilding a vid camera ?  and do i have to behave ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Aaron might become the new cameraman for most events, so watch out beadle's about                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thats ok i'll be the one holding up the banner or the flag !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1058 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption