big breakfast

97 Posts | Latest reply on 16/04/2010 09:54:16 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
shah tiger's Profile
shah tiger

In: garswood
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

the big breakfast, at midway truck stop ,11th April ( post code sy13 3jt, )      A41 ,,,,  junction  A49                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Shah tiger what time were you thinking of to meet up? Not for me but for others I mean.   I could just eat a big breakfast now lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

That's a blank Sunday in my diary...anyone up for it?                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

could be interested any idea on times?                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Weather's looking good for the weekendThumbs Up I'm thinking of 12.30ish - any more takers?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

May just be a Hobbit Crew heading for 3rd breakfast Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hobbit strike force is already being assembled BJ Thumbs Up Including 2 new undercover operatives...... We need to assemble as many troops as possible for this to defend the northern border of middle earth... this may be an "up norther" attempt to probe our northern defences... Time to call "Battle stations...all hands on deck" Fear not..we shall outnumber the marauders...LOL and head them off                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

If anybody wishes to join the strike force let me know, we have a place to rendevouz or we can of course collect as we go lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good, so far I make it 5 bikes and 8 Hobbits and counting....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hmmmm...wonders if the Hairy Hobbit would appreciate riding up from Hobbiton & then back down to Whitchurch & then back up to the Firth all on the same day (after just finishing a night shift!) ???? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S

I might do if I knew where whitchurch was lol.......Embarrassed

Seeing as you've called my sense of direction into account a couple of times Tongue

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its about 55 miles from middle earth central CYTM Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

I've looked it up on streetmap, Seee HFG I'm not as daft as I look Confused

I'll go as long as I get to do a few of those cracking roads either on the way back or on the the way..... or then again both Wink

adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

" attempt to probe our northern defences "   Lmao how funny                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Stella make him go lol he can but us both breekie then :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ok, the Hairy one is up for this...so what timeish are we looking at meeting there? & I've just googled the Big Breakfast - looks like LOADS of bikes & a BIG Q is the order of the day Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Erm! Who is this big hairy one? Oh yeah that must be me. But will it be too late for 3rd breakfast or shall we make it an early first lunch :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

CYTM think it may have to be first lunch and o by the way ur buying ............                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

oh why me lol :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Cos .................................                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 467 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption