any one want a lift

31 Posts | Latest reply on 01/04/2010 23:41:13 by Hull750Rider | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok untill the lift thing is sorted out if you want to offer a lift say it here                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

me please                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

offer a  lift lol  where you going anny                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

i don't know  you started it  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

cheers Wheely, where we going ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Can you lift me onto th etop bunk bro its my turn                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Are we  going out ? 

Do I need to pack a toothbrush? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

now look what you started! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

I need a lift! Anywhere will do lol                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

My pilly is usually spare and I prefer to ride with a pilly (mobile hug! lol)                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

My pilly is spare... just how I like it! Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it'll keep your arse warm cissy....don't spend money on heated clothing...........take a pilly instead to wrap around your back and warm those over exposed parts....... ...another money saving idea from Mac donuts lol...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

My bike is a single seater, so I cannot take a pilly                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll go on your shoulders lol Thumbs Up  But ma kilt might just stop you seeing where your going lol
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

O o o o  pls take him Shell that i have to see lol                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

can some1 or maybe a few of u move to scotland so a can then get lift to kelso they dont allow cars Cry  please xxx please xxxx
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

madhat why don't you take the car, park it up in Kelso and get someone to ride you through the gate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Best rephrase that! give you a pilly through the gate (as in wooden one) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL I was going to say RK Confused 

Mad  RK is right, its what a lot do for a lot of the Rallies & I know there would always be plenty who could help out ... 

As for Johnny ... hmmmmm I tend to cut off things that dangle especially when its across my face & stops me seeing !                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thats clinched it ................. PLEASE SHELL just do it lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 420 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption