Just bought a new bicycle

39 Posts | Latest reply on 17/03/2007 18:09:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Here it is, my new purchase. http://www.paulscycles.co.uk/products.php?plid=m1b3s2p441   Can't wait to pour myself into those tight fitting lycra suits and smuggle plums! I think the kit; Helmet, gloves, pants (No, not your Bridget Jones type Sandy!), top and shoes will cost a fair whack too. Skinny boy here I come! Oooer, that sounded a bit gay, but you all know what I meant.   Ciao Paul                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL pedal ya bugger, pedal Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Puff Puff! Whip whip! Oops, did I say whip? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

i've got a riding crop, will that do?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If taken to a horse...but to mine buttocks? YELP!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

well, pedal faster then LOL Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

now look here Paul - from hunky leather clad macho biker to skinny lycra "touch where it fits/see yer plums and all" cyclist with one of those "titfers" on???!!! whats happening to you hun?? hope that wasnt gay even a bit but it's certainly a  change of image.  My bike will be coming out soon, but lycra - nah, not me, would get arrested or knocked over before I got to end of street lol!!!! Cycle dreams tonight then - dont get too excited by the lycra will you Sandyx                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

Censored me how much ! Censored hope you got a good lock for it mate..
Di's Profile
Di

that's wot i said LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

AT THAT PRICE MILSEY PAUL WOULD BE BETTER NEVER TAKIN HIS ASS OFF THE SEAT !!!!!.   IT LOOKS PRETTY NEAT  PAUL GOOD CHOICE,                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well by the sound of the price of lycra nowadays Storm - his ass will be expensive too by the time he's kitted out so it and the bike will be well matched lol!!!! Yeah Paul - impressive Sandy x Wink as for music - despite my varied tastes and into all sorts with kids around etc - heavy rock definately up front for me!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm not downgrading my CBR, just getting a little bit of fitness in. I won't be leaving it lying around Millsy, so no need for a lock. The only burning question is, do I shave my legs or not? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

go faster legs LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ooohh now careful Paul - beginning to sound a bit "girly" now lol!!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

depends how much slip stream your after paul you could always cover ya legs in vasaline to stick the hairs down if you dont want to go bare,   the gnats will be sods to wash off though  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I used to shave my legs and apply vaseline when I was playing club rugby, didn't pick up too many gnats, just big hairy rugby blokes! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

way too much info darlin Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It made me as slippery as an eel and stopped them hanging onto my legs in a tackle. Another thing we used to do was takes Vicks vapo rub and stick it up our noses and into our mouths...boy did it open the lungs!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

now, being an expert myself with Vicks vaporub lately I can confirm that Paul - powerful stuff!!! Not tried the vaseline on legs for attracting rugby players tho - must give it a whirl when finished with the Vicks of course lol!!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

sounds like a good plan sandy,now where did i put that vasiline?? x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 368 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption