I remembered where it is

15 Posts | Latest reply on 01/03/2007 06:41:01 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
innerwildchild's Profile
innerwildchild

In: Burton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's taken me a while.  But the cafe from the topic
Cool Cafes and Older Biker Boys
is Spencers in the Market Place in Ashbourne, Derbyshire.
I was there last weekend and they do for sure plays blues music on Sunday and yes, that's where the cool older biker boys can be found.  I should be getting paid for this (smile).
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

think i will go check that out hun x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

why millsey are you classed as a older biker boy ???????   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

may be someones looking for a toy boy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

you can dream mate .............sweet dreams                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

storm have u thought millsy might be going there solely for the music??????????? pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Will I get in on a OAP pass?  ROFL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Yes rube LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

yep rube you should do wonder of they do gold card discounts too ???????   and nope rc never thought of that hunny not all brain cells were firing when i wrote that, but then again millsey might fancy being someones plaything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

one track mind some women LOL the thought never crossed my mind i was wondering if it was d.j or blues bands playing there,i didnt go sunday played footie instead adults v kids got well beat 15 - 3 , and then the heavens opened.......so stayed in well that my excuse anyway..wasn't anything to do with aching limbs or fatigue
storm's Profile
storm

WOZ YA WORRIED YOU WOULD SHRINK IN THE WET MILLSEY OR WERE YOU TOO KNACKERED TO KEEP UP ???  LOL   WELL DONE KIDS SHOW THE OLDIES HOWS IT DONE                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

cold & wet, never a good combination eh lads LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

mmm shrinking is the magic word di! x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

WELL WE COULD TIE THIS POST IN WITH THE TITCHY LEATHERS IN THE OTHER ONE, BUT WE WOULDNT DO THAT WOULD WE GIRLS ???????   ERRRRR WE MAY THINK IT BUT NOT PUT IT   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

hehehehehe!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5508 seconds. There are 406 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption