The things children say

51 Posts | Latest reply on 15/02/2007 14:37:58 by Di | Go to original / last post
dbdb's Profile
dbdb

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Junior School Children Writing About The Sea 1) This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles. (Kelly age 6) 2) Oysters' balls are called pearls. (James age 6) 3) If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island. If you don't have sea all round you, you are incontinent. (Wayne age 7) 4) Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson. She's not my friend no more. (Kylie age 6) 5) A dolphin breaths through an arshole on the top of its head. (Billy age 8) 6) My uncle goes out in his boat with pots, and comes back with crabs. (Millie age 6) 7) When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross the ocean. Sometimes, when the wind didn't blow, the sailors would whistle to make the wind come. My brother said they would be better off eating beans. (William age 7) 8) I like mermaids. They are beautiful, and I like their shiny tails. How do mermaids get pregnant? (Helen age 6) 9) I'm not going to write about the sea. My baby brother is always screaming and being sick, my Dad keeps shouting at my Mum, and my big sister has just got pregnant, so I can't think what to write. (Amy age 6) 10) Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels can give you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have to plug themselves into chargers. (Christopher age 7) 11) When you go swimming in the sea, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small. (Kevin age 6) 12) Divers have to be safe when they go under the water. Two divers can't go down alone, so they have to go down on each other. (Becky age 8) 13) On holiday my Mum went water skiing. She fell off when she was going very fast. She says she won't do it again because water shot up her fanny. (Julie age 7).                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

OMFG.........................roflmfao hereLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

brilliant!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL   Mum. Yes George. You know it's my birthday soon? Yes George. Well..........can I have a big laser that can cut through metal please. Errrrrrrrrr and at this point I dissolved in to fits of laughter.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Awww bless him..... he wants to modify your car for you and make it really sporty.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

got a horrible feeling it's to go with the gunpowder he requires. that;s for the rocket he needs to build apparently. hence i hide my bike keys cos he knows wot to do  LOL and the key to the garage as well cos that's where all me tools live and i'm sorry he's not having me hedge trimmer or nail gun. nope, not until he's a least 8.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Buy him an anglegrinder for his birthday......LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dbdb's Profile
dbdb

If you find where to buy that laser please let me know- I want one!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

u can get child size tools 4 cutting wood and stuff,james will teach him a few things next time u come over di!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

cool buddy, he will loooooooooooooove that. do ya think Charlie will relincquish him tho? LOL dbdb, George reckons I can get one in Tesco or Waitrose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things are easy when ya 6 ain't they?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

methinx charlie will have to help! cos he loves george to bits!                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

i guessed that by the way he was hanging on to George's foot and being dragged along the floor as we were trying to leave.LOL wished i could have got that on vid!! bless 'em. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dbdb's Profile
dbdb

Do you know which aisle they are in at Tesco's and how many clubcard oints you get?                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I think they are between the bread rolls and the oven cleaner.... on the bottom shelf. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In the toy section along with the stress balls that when squeezed look like giant boils Dead If ya bought it on it's own no club card pointsCry cos it's only 97pLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Next to the miniature whoppee cushionsBig smile and the dissolving dino eggs in a variaty of colours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

found some fart putty in superdrug,47p!!                                                                                                                                                                             
dbdb's Profile
dbdb

After your kids have mastered spelling with Alphabetti Spaghetti, buy a tin of the normal stuff so as they can practise joined-up writing.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

have u seen alphabet spaghetti anywhere,cos i cant find any!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 296 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption