Rivington Sunday Nov 15

11 Posts | Latest reply on 15/11/2009 12:09:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Looks as if there'll be a break in the weather in the North West tomorrow so I'm planning to be at Rivington 1pmish. Even if weather's bad will probs the there in the car...anyone fancy a coffee and chinwag?                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That sounds like a good Idea. may use the car too. will check on the WX                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Never been to Rivington and we're planning on getting out on the bikes tomorrow.   Might see you there.                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

Rivvy does a reasonable Sunday roast too. But production line bistro style but still not bad. Look forward to see you there Roachy.                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Im free tomorrow - and only just up the road too :D   Do y'all look like ur pics?  I do !!!!   Clown   lol   See ya there if I can find ya!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

Ya can't miss me just look for the lanky git with long hair and a hi-vis jacket.                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

Will do !!!!  Thumbs Up   Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Rossi aint it time you put your mugshot on your profile missus? lol   You lucky ones being able to get out when you want. I hope the weather stays dry for you all.                                                                                                                                                                             
LINDAJ's Profile
LINDAJ

In: STOCKPORT

UnhappyFamily meet this afternoon, but next time.                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

Rossi aint it time you put your mugshot on your profile missus?       I'll put me mug shot on when I'm good an ready an not before thankyou!   Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Sorry wont be able to make it, we have the other halves kids this weekend.  So I am in the car over in Leeds, and the weather is brilliant for biking Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8896 seconds. There are 692 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption