Dunno about anyone else

43 Posts | Latest reply on 15/02/2007 17:57:51 by RC | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

But I am missing RC already.  Place seems a bit flat without her doesn't it?                                                                                                                                                                             
deviltriker666's Profile
deviltriker666

In: nottinghamshire

yEA IT DUZZZ...i.m off as well cancelled subs,so maybe see ya out an about somewhere,c ya ltr folks bye bye av fun an keep on the black stuff,,,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

its very strange without her rube,wish she'd come back! at least i can email her now,so still able to chat! x                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

See ya DT...... keep it black side down mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Good that you can keep in touch Witchiest........ RC is a good'un                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

sometimes its just little words that make you feel wanted !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
deviltriker666's Profile
deviltriker666

thanks, stayin till subs run out then its bye bye,,bout 3 days me thinks,av fun plzzzzzz,,thanks rube,,,soon be decent weather agen then its no stoppin me now i'm avin a good time,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Weather here is fine and sunny... cold though... then 2 miles down the road and you hit snow drifts..........  My bike is staying put out of self preservation just now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

i forgot to turn me lights off AGAIN!! so I'll charge up and wait until the spring. boing boingThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

been out on the bike today bloody freezinf out there but good fun on the corners lol                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

u lot be very very careful in this icey stuff-i worry bout u hurtin urselves!!! xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Don't worry.......... mine doesn't go round them in the first placeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

the sheep on the roads don't let him go fast enough to do any damage Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Lol the sheep are faster than me on some of these roads......LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

and they know which direction to go too rube LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Ouch.............. that hurts...............LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Picking on poor lost little rubes LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
deviltriker666's Profile
deviltriker666

last day tday,,av fun bye bye,,,keep it on the black stuff,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

take care dt ride safe m8 ........                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 607 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption