Matlock Bath Illuminations

8 Posts | Latest reply on 18/10/2009 22:26:20 by Throttle Jockey | Go to original / last post
rubie's Profile
rubie

In: notts
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

what can i say .........amazing!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm hoping Ian will take me there again, I love that place!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

how about next sunday morning my love ????? xxxxHeart                                                                                                                                                                             
Throttle Jockey's Profile
Throttle Jockey

In: Loughborough

When are they on? Weekned only or everynight? For how long are they on as well - perhaps  should just google it :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Throttle Jockey

Looks like google came up trumps again :-)   MATLOCK BATH ILLUMINATIONS AND VENETIAN NIGHTS Lights switched-on from Saturday 5 September, 2009 at 7pm and then every night until Saturday 31 October. The parade of Illuminated and decorated boats takes place at 8.00pm every Saturday and Sunday during the season – with a programme of family entertainment in or near the bandstand in Derwent Gardens each evening, commencing at 7.00pm. The Admission Prices to Derwent Gardens are £4.00 Adults (Aged 16 and over), £3.50 Over 60s, Accompanied children under 16 free, Disabled persons free. Clifftop firework displays 9pm Saturdays 3, 17 and 31 October 2009.                                                                                                                                                                             
Throttle Jockey

I recon 31st is a strong possibility for me ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
81% Karma81% Karma 81% Karma81% Karma

Trick or Treat? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Throttle Jockey

Trick or Treat? lol   In fact if it is that time of the year then I can almost guarantey I will be going - cant stand T or T'ing glorified begging Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 806 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption