Dymag Magnesium Wheels refurbished GSXR1000,750,TL1000

1 Posts | Latest reply on 11/10/2009 22:01:58 by finbarred | Go to original / last post
finbarred's Profile
finbarred

In: calne / chippenh
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am selling my immaculate Dymag Magnesium Wheels the text and Ebay item number are below. They are 17 inch dia, Rear rim is 6 inches wide. Tyres that fit are 120 front and 190 or 180 rear.

Ebay Item number 300356116153

Dymag Magnesium Wheels refurbished GSXR1000,750,TL1000

For sale a set of Dymag Magnesuim Wheels which I had refurbed by Dymag this year, as such they are in fantastic un-chipped condition. All crack tested, re-chromated and with new bearings fitted.

They are finished in Dymag ‘black’ which has a lovely metallic lustre, the finish is a smooth powder coat and looks fantastic on the bike. Extremely easy to clean unlike some of the multi-spoke designs produced recently. These are super light and fully road compliant, holding, TUV ’testing approval for road use.

They where originally designed to go on a GSXR750 Srad, but with spacers provided where fitted to my GSXR1000K6. To fit to a GSXR1000k3-k8 you would have to fit discs with the earlier GSXR hole spacing. For GSXR1000K1-K2, Gsxr750Y-K3, TL1000 all and TLR1000R all your discs will fit straight on.. I will supply the one Galfer front disc, if the auction hits a ‘fair’ price as the failure of the other disc has put me is a position where selling the wheels is prudent!

Pick-up is preferred as these are high value, bulky items and with the postal service strikes of late I think this is the best option. If really important, I will post, but this will cost £20 extra. Payment via Paypal required.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0781 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption