things 2 be aware of when camping!

24 Posts | Latest reply on 05/10/2009 18:49:14 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I learnt a good lesson this weekend when camping, always be aware of the way the field slopes in relation to the way you put yr air bed in your tent.......... there I woz all tucked up in my sleeping bag (a mummy one) arms all inside to help keep me warm, when i decided to roll over.........and.........before i realised what had happened I had rolled off me partly inflated airbed and onto the floor. so there i woz trapped in me bag unable 2 sit up or get back onto me airbed, i had no use of me arms as they were now uslessly trapped inside me bag, I was laughing me head off thinkin just wot a state i must of looked.                                                                                         I managed 2 wiggle me way back onto me bed, untwisted meself, got me hood part of the bag off me face and went back to sleep. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lmao !!   Petervalk, don't mention that time at squires........LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hahahahahah GREAT!!! LOLCryLOL xx                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

ROFL reminds me of a bill connely scetch that sleeping bag! D                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

nukins wot happened at squires??????????? do tell LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Nice one drobs LOL

I learned at Squires it's always wise to check a tent thats been left in the shed through the winter as mice aren't very good at pitching so they just chew through the outer skin and make a bed with the strips in the inner tent leaving a gaping hole in the roof! EmbarrassedCry
LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

haha, think you will remember it was the first 'Ure welcome rally the mouse pre-nibbled, not Squires !!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

oh ye i remember you finding that out at the freindlies rk, bloomin mice! Good job blade took pity on you or it would of bin you sleeping next to the camp fire along with emzedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

hmmmmm Squires - a gnome, a skidle, copious amounts of whiskey. brandy and rum , probably about 2 am - skidle laughs so much she gets wedged mid-air  ( about a foot off the ground)between two camp chairs, giggling so much she can't move for, well must of been half an hour.......EmbarrassedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Quite right nut, must have been some bullsh*t coming out there Embarrassed
Never been to Squires LOL

drobs i'd have kipped in the marquee and won the trophy for the best family tent Thumbs Up

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL   family tent, hmmmmm,but did it have everything? now thats the question......WackoWinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Throttle Jockey's Profile
Throttle Jockey

In: Loughborough

Very funny drobs - I can picture the scene LOL I must admit I have a "Tin tent" so I can level her up Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

nuk woz it you stuck in that chair by any chance, didnt yr knight in shining armour come to yr rescue???????                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

*liking nuk, ace new name drobes!!*   Nope, his armour was that rusty he was 15 months late Wink, but better late then never Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

NUK............oops soz, me fingers are tired LOL Nope, his armour was that rusty he was 15 months late Wink, but better late then never...................not a truer word spokenBig smile hope you have now removed  all the rusty bits from yr night and he is all nicely polished nowLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

There was one BM person who drove the length of the country and then found she'd forgotten the tent poles!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

whos that then wills???????                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Wild horses will not drag the name of Wannabe from my lips

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Oo 'eck you're brave Wills LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Well it all came in the one bag, so I assumed I would've put it all back into the one bag EmbarrassedLOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 395 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption