What Bike bike Past or present would you most like to own

37 Posts | Latest reply on 02/10/2009 00:01:13 by rocket rider | Go to original / last post
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all, just thinking about this one myself and have decided it would be an RD400e in white, mental Head Banger bike!!!   How about you lot??? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

I didnt put Bike in twice, dodgey site!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
BOSH's Profile
BOSH

In: SOUTHAMPTON

Ill take an electric blue rhune please.......errr pretty please?

If you cant find it make mine a confederate wraithe!

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I love Lin Scarth's  'Miss Liberty' bike,(Destiny Cycles) stunning design and perfect in every way Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

rhune? confederate wraithe? Now I know I'm old, I've never heard of those before.     Bike I'd like? A free bike, doesn't cost owt to buy or run. Now that's bike heaven!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Something big, comfy, with a decent screen and luggage,... so that'll be another STX then!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Everytime I commute to work, travel any distance or go touring, I wish I had my CB.  Which is quite lucky as I have!   However, everytime I go for a blast, especially if it involves twisty roads (the twistier the better), I wish I had my old VTR again.   I often do wish that instead of part exchanging it for the CB, I had instead used the money to Hobbsport rework the engine again, get Maxton to service the superb suspension they gave it and use the rest to make it look pretty again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Always fancied a Laverda Jota , and a 916 Ducati ........see still cant make my mind up ........Or and an RC45   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Oo, oo, oo!!  An RC45 went past the bottom of my street the other day!!  Looked amazing and sounded fantastic.                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Got to be Lawrence of Arabia's Brough.

Or Rossi's last 990.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Went to joey"s bar in Ballymoney and his was hanging from the celing.........one of the greatest Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Dear Santa, can Nut have Billy Lanes PsychoBilly too ? I've been a very good squirrel this year WinkBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Dunno about Lawrence of Arabia's Brough, I'd settle for may dad's Brough, the one he rode back in the 1930s. Why he didn't park it up and leave it to me in his will I'll never know.
Bloke on the south coast has got it now. Shoulda been me. *sighs*
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Can I also have BL's Chronic too, just as a small stocking filler ? .......                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Well.........I wish i could e own all my old bikes again,  starting with my Honda SS 50 ,( blue)....   Endin with my Suzuki 550 ,also blue...Modified with single racing seat by peious owner_ who was a wizzard mechanic,,,,bought his Leather too.....which i wear still, so need bike back to go with it...Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just a turbo for the Triumph i need more power gromit                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

get a blackbird buddy........for me , my old suzuki GT380                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Old would surely be a friend's 82 model honda 900 k dual high/low range gearbox fast and powerful...New would have to be 2009 BMW 1300 rs orange color just bought by a club member in SA , lovely bikes old and new!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mi old rd 350lc the first bike after passing mi test,It was a fantastic wheelie bike.That was when coppers gave you a bollocking for pulling wheelies not like now.Or any of mi ktm supermoto bikes.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

A freind of mine in the RAF had a Norton dunstall dominator 650ss lurvely!! Cool                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 433 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption