Suzuki Bandit / 4 sale Advice anyone? Please

17 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2009 00:23:45 by Roaring Ruby | Go to original / last post
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Confused   I haen't a clue.......... BUT I fallen in  Heart  Thumbs Up                    With the above bike........ Any ideas to  what a ood price is???????? ( I havent!)  as everything 4 year.......8yrs old ......20K only!!!!   Custom paint job??? Would really app. some guidence.....Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

600 or 1200? Faired or naked?   Tell us more!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

NAKED  Big smile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Sorry ,,,1200,,,,,,,,,,,   Its red White and Blue....Approve   Cheers Manx! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

A proper bike!   But why the paint job?Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

Confused  thats how it is being sold////....????   Not my colours ,,, but well it looks unique..                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Unique indeed.  Unless you are totally struck with the paint job RR, I'd walk away.   Some people do get their bikes painted up because they want it to look "unique", but many do it to hide things.   The other point is that when it comes time for you to sell, people will be asking the same question.   The old 1200 bandits (and indeed the newer 1250s) are good bikes, speak to Fastjock, he loves his.  But I'd be dubious about owt with a custom paint scheme.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Incidentally, a standard bike in good nick would sell for around the £2k mark privately, a few hundred quid more from a dealer.   However, with the paint scheme, I'd suggest you actually adjust down for this.  So if you are set on it and it's genuinely in good nick, then I'd offer them £1,500 and see what happens.   Take a mate who knows about bikes (not saying you don't but two sets of eyes and brains are better than one) who can help you check it over.  They can also act as a level head for when you get the potential new bike excitement syndrome and start ignoring the cracked fairing and the rusty swingarm.                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

Totally agree, Geoff Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Either that or get a Triumph LOLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

Bump!   Any news?Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

Big smile  Thanks fellas 4 taking the time 2 post..Tongue   All great help.   Latest is,,,,, I just love Susuki's  -------                  SO I went 4 it...   It is the most beautifull bike I have ever ridden.. feels as though it glides ,,,and it has a great roar.....Tongue <---1 very happy lady.....                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

glad yr happy wiv yr bike rr                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Did you go for a very, very, very long ride, stranger??                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

YEP!!!!,,,,,Big smile   Thanks very much Drobess,, I do Heart it,,,, and best thing ,,it didn't need aMOT!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

Ahhh !!   Some good news Thumbs Up   Hope you're both happy together Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

so wheres the pics then Rube???                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

Wheres ur patience POND!Stern Smile                                I am new to this computer thing  ,,,,......   AND ittakes me ages to reduce pics............                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0313 seconds. There are 811 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption