For Ladies at Rallies ...

46 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2009 20:40:01 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

& men too if you need it Thumbs Up.   One of the most wanted prize's at the rally was the 2 sets of Hair straighteners that I believe Emzed (sorry if it was someone else)  manage to get his hands on & donate (someone said was after he saw me washing my hair at the last rally but I dont believe that)   Well ladies I said I would have a look to see where I could get them & sure as eggs is eggs (yes Lou I went to your fave site) there is a store on Ebay that has them !!   Item code ladies (& those gents that want it LOL) is 260468020872, they are £8.99 + £2.59 P & P.   Mine got orgered this morning as did the cig lighter to be fitted to my bike Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Thanks for the info shell, Tracey said if ur buying some she can borrow urs lol...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LMAO  I knew Tracey would want to know all about them Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

UKHR doesnt need them as he is far too stunning already, but cheers shell have to get sum for myself so i dont have to scare you all again with the wild haired woman from Borneo look                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

oopss   just realised for those who were not at the rally, these straighteners are 12V ones & plug into your ciggy lighter Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

What, this Lou?

Great site for buying (IF you've already got some feedback! Sore point atm...) but it SUCKS like a big sucky thing with extra suckers added on the end of its suckers for selling! LOL

UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

BJ and straighteners nah ur hair is perfect my lady.                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

Shell Tracey says if u get some she will let u put ur tent near ours again lmao ..                                                                                                                                                                              
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

I best get some of them lol pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

they will be perfect 4 u pv LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

UKHR i swoon in ur general direction Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

BJ u look smaller in ur pic lololol.... but still elegant                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

My Liege u just look extra fantastically stunning in pic or person x                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

ty my Lady i will never forget you                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

omg u started something now shell, i just been asked can i get a wardrobe and a dressing table on my bike lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well there is room.....lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

saddlebags not that big..

and Hiya Matey good to have met u

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and you my mancunian brother !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

UKHR cudnt believe u got everything u did on ur bike to start with lol                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Shell... how come your SV came with a cigarette lighter, is it a new thing that comes with modern bikes?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 1542 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption