nymphs convention

12 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2009 18:40:52 by excalibur | Go to original / last post
minger's Profile
minger

In: southampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A man boarded an aircraft at London 's Heathrow Airport for New York , and taking his seat as he settled in, he noticed a very beautiful woman boarding the plane. He realised she was heading straight toward  his seat and bingo - she took the seat right beside him. 'Hello', he blurted out, 'Business trip or  vacation?'  She turned, smiled enchantingly and said, 'Business.  I'm going to  the annual nymphomaniac convention in the  United States .'  He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had  ever  seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting  for  nymphomaniacs!  Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked,  'What's your  business role at this convention?' 'Lecturer,' she responded.’ I use  my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about  sexuality.'  'Really', he smiled, 'what myths are  those?'  'Well,' she explained, 'one popular myth is  that African-American  men are the most well endowed when, in fact, it's the  Native American  Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another  popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is  the men of  Greek descent. We have also found that the best potential  lovers in all  categories are the Irish.'  Suddenly the woman became uncomfortable and blushed.  'I'm sorry,'  she said 'I really shouldn't be discussing this  with you, I don't even  know your name!'  'Tonto,' the man said. 'Tonto Papadopoulos, but  my friends call me  Paddy.'                                                                                                                                                                                         
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

LOL LOL    He should be so lucky!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

is it not best to keep all the jokes on the "silly jokes " thread....which i started by the way lol.....then we can keep the way clear for bike stuff ???....not having a go minger....                                                                                                                                                                             
minger's Profile
minger

soz ian ,i thougt it was !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ian runs off with minger after him.......trying to avoid that baseball bat.................again ...lol morning buddy                                                                                                                                                                             
minger's Profile
minger

alright mate,not a good start to the day is it,being chased with a bat!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmao....especially buddy as i am a fat lad and cant run...apart to the bar that is...beers on me ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Mines a diet coke Ian no ice cheers and a bag of dry roasted                                                                                                                                                                               
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Is this on the events page yet? I can't see it.....                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

That was'nt a silly joke was it ?? sorry Ian just taking the mick a little bit being half irish myself .lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey thats cool exc...you my stupid sense of humour lol                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Minger wont get it wrong again , and i miss yours Buddy you had so many jokes and then got all quite?? whats up the king of drivel cant have a mute button !lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 465 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption