Oakdene cafe meeting

26 Posts | Latest reply on 14/08/2009 10:59:56 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all a few of the Kent crew fancy a meet at the Oakdene cafe.   So it's for Wednesday 12 August Thumbs Up from 6 pm   And may be a little ride out some where nice after would be good.   Let's get a good turn out ! summer will soon be gone. LOL    Put your names down if your coming !                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Ooooh you're living dangerously Nodrog... no date in the thread title?! ShockedLOL

Whaddaya mean Summer will soon be gone? I think I must've blinked & missed it!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No date cos we can change it to the following week when we want WB. Like we have the past 3 weeks. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Aww I don't think VR was on line when fraglette asked us to add the date to our event topics.                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Fair comment LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aww i forgot the date lol but its on the posting ! thats the main thing,   Im only 99% perfic lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Oooh how did you sneak in there Kwak?!

Still... "Fair comment" applies equally to Ricdude's and your posts Big smile

I'll let you off then Nodrog... 99% perfick ain't bad is it?

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Shocked Sneak? Sneak? I don't sneak     (I was quiet wasn't I? LOL)                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*chortles*

OK then... I never heard you tiptoe past me to get that post in before mine... no sneaking involved whatsoever! LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl Looks like there all tiptoeing past LOL  So who's coming down !                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

I'll be there .... will mosey on over after work.... might even bring the new wheels lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I'll tiptoe along to join you Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

or maybe I won't Embarrassed

See how it goes... If I can make it, I'll be there by half 7, but earnings opportunities have to come first at the mo! LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOLLOL Yes of course Smile i will have your icecream LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Awwww noooooo! Nobody told me there'd be ice cream?! ShockedCryLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
punkdude's Profile
punkdude

In: hastings

VR now you mentioned icecream bet WB will be there at 7.20 Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

My teleport machine's broken *sulks*

Ermm

Sorry chaps and chapesses - can you keep my ice cream by til next week please Nodrog?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will bring my own tea next week. Theirs is just crap. Served up by a 120 year old woman. Well it was last time i was there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

She's probably 121 now Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
punkdude's Profile
punkdude

In: hastings

WB hardship time it will have to be icecream at the seaside saturday thenBig smile RD i think they round up the old dears from the care homes that can't cook or make tea to work  in the oakdene on wednesdayThumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 661 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption