trikes for sale v8 3500 and 1600cc

11 Posts | Latest reply on 19/07/2009 17:39:07 by bigbling | Go to original / last post
bigbling's Profile
bigbling

In: sittingbourne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi peeps i have a couple of trikes for sale one is a mates (the v8) and the other is mine the 1600 ,have a look on ebay                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

can you put e bay items numbers please                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

We could look but need to know where we are looking (don't say EBAY) we know that bit.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I think someones made a typo. There's too many noughts on the price.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

I found them fairly easily with a search on eBay...seller is McCarthy1795.                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

So you found the trikes BB , got a tip on how to check them maybe ? looks as if BigBling is not around at the mo.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

bigbling please let us know, in here, when they are SOLD   Cheers Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Here's the item numbers for anyone who needs them;   Item - TRIKE TEK BLACK ROVER V8 SDI 3500cc A REAL BEASTY Item number - 270427141472   Item - FORD TRIKE TAX EXEMPT TOTAL REBUILD NEW MOT &TAX Item number - 270428985011   Am I on commision for this, bigbling? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Much too rich for my blood. £3K starting price!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Same here mate, Cassie's wanting to get herself a trike and we've seen some beauties on eBay and on the road/at rallies.    Any chance of 'mates rates' bigbling? Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bigbling's Profile
bigbling

In: sittingbourne

sorry people been doing the dad thing with my son this weekend,the v8 is my mates trike and he wants the bids to start at £3000 as he paid a fortune for it.the other is mine and i wont tell you how much iv spent on it,way to much!.will be sory to see it go but i have the same problem,no place to keep it as my 2 litre trike will be ready next week,and a big thanks to all those who put the item number on here for me as i forgot (silly git) just goes to prove that you can trust and value a biker 100%,cheers peeps

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 1074 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption