The room is alive with the sound of music.....

13 Posts | Latest reply on 12/12/2006 20:51:57 by SEAN ZXR750H1 | Go to original / last post
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As some of you know I have recently become involoved in the promotion of a young American lady called Midnite Angel and her debut solo album "You're The Reason".

Well, following a phone call from JJ, her manager over there in the US, yesterday, I have now been asked by him to take up the roll of Midnite Angel's UK Management Branch. Plain and simply, I am The Man! The one to organise her forthcoming UK tour and the release of her album over here. I benefit from taking a percentage of the gig money, as well as being at every gig on the tour and the possibility of getting more bands/artists to look after.

Yes it's like another job (may mean at some point, giving up the job I have) and will mean long hours in the coming few months, but also means that I may have to set up a Management company (this is being talked about).

So watch this space for updates on the tour and the album!
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

beats packin jam  hahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Packing jam somehow sounds kinda kinky to me............LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

trust u to turn it around lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

...... now that really sounds kinky..............LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

lol......... kinky boot beast is here................LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

have had some pretty interesting expierence's with jamWink chocolate spread is fun too
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL and I'm not saying a word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well thats got to be a first for you di pmsl..................LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

god yeah!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

first time for everthing then lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

What a coincidence yesterday my ship came home,I was lying under a old JCB in some farmers yard when,in the field adjacent to me Sir Antony Bamfords helicoptor landed,son he said placing his arm around me I need to downsize find my roots and chill,take the helicoptor,let me mend this old jcb,spend christmass at my place,take the kids to florida for a few days,dont worry I ll see your work gets done.heres my dinex and american express cards,mrs b,will baby sit for you,get out live a little,my treat for all your hard work this year.When you get back lets talk about you spearheading the european service division. of course sir ant asked me not to go public,but telling a few friends on here aint going to harm nothing is it,Mrs bamfords baby sitting the kids,Saturday, best buy my drinks if you fancy,a trip over to romantic Paris for brekkie on Sunday. I am made up for you 2w,if it dont work out send me your cv,sure we can find you a directorship in one of our manufacturing divisions,lets talk over lunch on Saturday,your treat,you promo guys get fantastic expences, sean                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4883 seconds. There are 344 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption