My First Solo woooo hoooooo

47 Posts | Latest reply on 09/05/2009 15:00:00 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yayyyyyyyyy i did it!!  after thinking im not gonna get out tonight, I gets persuaded to go out and nip over to Ninas for a cuppa!   But first......... hadta plan the route round Stairfoot ( fooking ) roundabout ( spit ) !!!   Angry   After some patience and gentle persuasion i decided to go for it !!   Long story short.. loved it!!  had a car or two tryin to kiss my tail light ..but kept my calm and kept up wiv the speed limit..so....SOD EM!  heheh   One small hiccup.. stalled at some traffic lights on a slight hill..then had trouble starting agen .. waved the car on got some 'arm waving' from him .. bless i think he must have been listening to some rave on his radio....  then off i went.. smooth as butter..    ok. ok.. mita been crunchy peanut butter..but fairly smooth!! lol   Had a lovely cuppa and a natter wiv some great ppl, then set off for home, after havin my bike turned round for me and the choke switched off *Ahem*  I ride home takin a slightly longer route.. absolutely loved it..grinning like a cheshire cat.. then Ziggy starts Pooping... a new name comes to mind.. ..     "Ziggy Ziggy Bang Bang" !!!    and now im fair laughing to myself!!!   awwwwwwwww  me and Zig on our first outing alone..and i swear that poopin noise was him laffing wiv me!! LOL   Loved it....loved it...loved it.. cant wait for the next one!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Clapwell done!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers Craig Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smile < Karey Nice one, lass. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

heheheheh Big smile Big smile   cheers XK                                                                                                                                                                              
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

seeeeeeeeeeeeeee i told u soooooooooooooo..wont believe me will ya LOL...nice one Kaz hun glad it all went well...xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Yay Kaz, that's brill news! There'll be no stopping you now!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Lol @ Meza  .. i beleive no one!  lol   Cheers Rachel!!  still a long way to go ..but getting over each milestone as it comes along Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

i think maybe leeds next then Kaz hehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Leeds?? Ring Road??  *gulp* dont even go there in the car!!!   lol                                                                                                                                                                              
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

nice 1 kaz if i brave enough 2moz i might get off country roads an attempt bypasThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

In: Watford

Ahha, maybe the choke was the peanuts you were talking about, you would have been just butter dear, Thumbs Up, nice one. Whens you and ziggy, ziggy bang, bang getting wed, your fallin in loveee, your fallin in looove, LOL. Best buddy bikes are the ones with character, how much choke, sometimes little Pigy's to start in winter, but ya luv em, Big smile.

Keep on truckin babe. (No comments, know its bikin, LOL)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

got to be thinking of loading your bikes up girls with rally gear for a trial ride,,,farmhouse is approaching fast!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah KareyClap,so when you popping over for a cuppy then?Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry--meant to say farmyard                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aww Craig....(insert shaking head smiley) you coulda waited till tomorrow you before you went bubble bursting.(Insert wagging finger smiley)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

......and put the bottle downLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

got to get them thinking about it cassie otherwise it will be right around corner, not saying do it yet, but have a goal as to when, my god i,m blabbering, time to pour large drink!!!!!! in your own time girls and well doneThumbs Up (think that gets me off the hook!!!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok DadLOL  not quite off the hook yet tho buddyStern Smilenow let me thinkErmm.....erm....i know.....a live show of some kind......say a piercingEvil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Kaz you're an inspiration to other Learners, your enthusiasm is lovely, you rekindle memories of my riding with my old lad 'Taffy'Heart, he pooped a lot too Embarrassed embarrassing he was LOL   LOL @ Craig's 'farmhouse'                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 795 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption