Wanted Gn125 or Sr125

24 Posts | Latest reply on 28/04/2009 21:43:19 by moonstone | Go to original / last post
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Prefer a GN125 but wont moan at a SR125, must be a bargain in good condition. I need to get on two wheels but only have £500 quid to play with possibly a little more. Am I asking for too much?   So I need a bike with few miles, ridable right now, for a bargain price. I am height restricted so are there are any more low bikes (not forward controls though) out there?   A Cg125 is too tall for me. Please pm me if you think you know of one. Thanks Lin x                                                                                                                                                                               
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

HFG - Don't you dare! LOL   We need more wibbles!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

In my 2006 UBG (Used Bike Guide) a 1996/7 GN was £795 from a dealer and £600 from a private vendor, I dunno what today's prices are cos I don't have an up-to-date book.   Probably a daft question but have you tried ebay?                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

wha?????????????? Ermm don't know what you mean!!!!! Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

Yes I look on e bay and am watching a few bikes on there at the mo. I just thought I would try my luck on here too. You never know! Lin x                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

keep looking out for one for you moonstone. there will be one somewhere for you, I got my SR125 three years ago off ebay for 500 and sold it on for a profit and it was a well tidy bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

The second time I learned to ride a bike was on a Yammy SR, it's very similar in styling to the Honda CM I used to own, baby cruiser style. A comfortable ride.   Good luck I hope you find what you seek Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Moonstone,don't write off the chinese clones,any 125 you could want the chinese have cloned.Mines a honda cn clone,from £600 brand new but are now appearing second hand on ebay.                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

Hi Cassie Thanks for that.
I am now the proud owner of a Gn125. Just done the deal this morning and its being delivered this afternoon whhhoooo
Lin xx

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Nice one Lin!! Thumbs UpClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Great news Lin Big smile Thumbs Up Hope you're out an about very soon Clap   Ride safe   Em Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great news Moonstone,remember we all wanna hear about your exploitsThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

But please, no "I fell into the bushes getting it off the drive" - we've heard that one. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

Cheers Cassie, EM and XK I am sat here waiting to take delivery of it. It should be here by 18.30. I am soooo excited. nervous too about going out for the first time on it!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

How come you had it delivered instead of riding it home?   Good luck with it, I hope you have loads of fun Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

I have no insurance and have had a lot to do regarding trying to keep my job grade today interviews ect. Also I have an awkward path to get it up so I didnt dfancy that either. The people are going away for 3 weeks tomorrow and i didnt want to wait 3 weeks for it! I cant wait 3 hours LOL. Lin x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Summat 2 treasure moonstone, we always remember our first time...Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I cant wait 3 hours LOL.   LOL I know what you mean.   I forget that some folk have jobs.                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

woohoo nice one MS - another one for the FFS & GN125 crew Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Does anyone else think a GN125 sounds like a large calibre machine gun?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9229 seconds. There are 818 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption