Computer Help

7 Posts | Latest reply on 31/03/2009 11:49:12 by Karey | Go to original / last post
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A woman was helping her husband set up his new computer, and at the appropriate time in the process, told him he would now need to enter a password. Something he would use to log-on. Her husband was in a rather devilish mood and figured he would try for the shock effect to bring this to his wife's attention. So, when the computer asked him to enter his password, he made it plainly obvious to his wife that he was keying in: P.. E... N... I... S... His wife fell out of her chair laughing when the computer replied ***PASSWORD INVALID...........NOT LONG ENOUGH***                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*chortles*

I thought there's probably no point in clicking on this thread as I'm a complete technoklutz, but when I saw nobody had answered you Batty, I figured I'd try to help! LOL

Serves me right for using the "active topics" bit instead of seeing what's in each discussion area... I might've known!

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

same with me WB.. I thought this was gonna be a techy-phobe post... but was pleasantly surprised! LOL   nice one shooter!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Kaz, are you saying you were pleasantly surprised by Shooter's penis? Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

actually the the typing of the word *penis* was quite surprising, yes, XK Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well dodged that lass Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thumbs UpWink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 700 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption