Ive got it home!!!

43 Posts | Latest reply on 09/03/2009 20:36:19 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've finally got my bike home..Thumbs Up thank you to a special friend for riding it home for me.   Now then.. I need to get out and get some practice.. Any foo... i mean any willing, capable, patient, caring person or persons willing to ride with me??  Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

WOOOHOOOOOO way to go Kaz Clap when I get over this period of attempting to kill me & the bike, I'll be over to yours & we can start the first step of the FFS girls pootle  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

YAYYYYYYY nice one Stella!  FFS girls are go!                                                                                                                                                                               
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

congrats hun if i was nearer i would ride with ya xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

awwww cheers hun  ..xx                                                                                                                                                                             
pony123's Profile
pony123

In: Weston super Mar

Glad to hear you have now got your bike, Sp and i will look forward to seeing you on it, next time we are able to get to a meeting up your way.   Maybe later in the year we could have a half way meet, Sp will buy the coffee's.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

*Diary note* Sp will buy the coffee's.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol cheers Pony!!  Definatley later in the year! not sooner  lol Hmmm does SP know about this?  hahah                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Well done Kaz, you'll soon be a "proper" biker!!   Em Thumbs Up Cool Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one not before time al we got to do now is get you out on it lol!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers Em.. I am proppa .. mi mum sed so!   Cheers Rifraf.. its not through lack of trying..im very trying, i think mi mum sed that anorl ... lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I said that an orl...luv u 2 bits tho! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hehehe...aww schuks XK.. u wuddent hav sed that if i was int tent nxt to yours snoring ! haha   * your only after a karey hug, arent ya?* lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Silvi's Profile
Silvi

In: Northallerton

Glad you got your Bike back K.....shame all us L platers can't get together wot a sight that would be...lol a whole buch of girls on 125's L plates glowing!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Kaz,,,See right thru me!Heart   Who did u get 2 tak yr tent down?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hey Silvi.. i know!  We need a 125 meet!  but i wud need someone to get me there first lol   XK.. Tim helped me.. eventually.. i was 'trying' (see there i go agen) for a while... blooming 'easy to erect/put down Khyam, yehhhh right  lol Ohh and thank U and Tim for helping me get it sorted in the first place ( i had to choose my words carefully there!!)   Hey ppl..anybody want a tent erecting...see XK and Tim !  :o))                                                                                                                                                                                       
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

How exciting!! I cant wait to get mine just gotta get my practical sorted in the next couple of weks and I will ride with you too.fem fattelles ( or however you spell it) togetehr Lin x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If u want an erection, please contact 'XK & Tim Erection Services Ltd' Approve                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Thats about the errection you get these days isn't it XK? lolThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

come on Kaz - is there any where where you can just have pootle round your home? Just back roads round an estate or anything?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 510 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption