And where exactly do you fit in

9 Posts | Latest reply on 21/02/2009 21:18:30 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Look different, dress the same <<
Collection of photos showing that the more
people try to look like individuals, the more
they tend to conform to a certain look. The
photographers have come up with some pretty good
nicknames for the groups too. It's not just
'goths' and 'townies'.
http://www.exactitudes.com/index.php                                                                                                                                                                             
tamaz's Profile
tamaz

In: Airdrie ATM anyw

I used to be a goth way back when I was young, thin and had hair. I suppose i just look like an old fat biker fart now, maybe with goth under tones cos i still do the all black with baggy long black shirts, no make up or crimped hair. Could I do a crimped beard I wonder.

Notice that alot of bikers end up thye same, its cos suddenly it becomes whats comfortable on and off the bike, and easy to maintain, because we are most interested in our bikes than our clothes.

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Great stuff Vinnie!   Think I might be a Girl from Ipanema....   (and some of those Leathermen look very familiar, mentioning no names....)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I suppose the thing is - that you fit into any group of people that you feel comfortable with - & 'not fitting into the norm' dosn't mean that you can't fit into any other group of people that isn't the 'standard' norm - if you see what I mean!   The thing is with the Human race, is that despite what we all say, we all want to 'fit in' somewhere - we all want/need  to be part of some sort of group/tribe  - it's instinct & survival   **ok -thinks maybe I should stay off the Stella's!! **                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

you night be right there Tamaz, deffinately dress for comfort, leave the lookin gud bit to my bike, it wins hands down                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

TC  why dosn't that surprise me!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

you still add little touches that is 'you'choice colour of scarf or style of jkt sunglasses etc! colour of lipsttick oop's!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

something you wanna tell us TM?? Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

no!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 1415 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption