Why Men Don't Write Advice Columns

16 Posts | Latest reply on 17/02/2009 21:32:55 by aircoolednuts | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Dear Brian:> > I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a mile down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the neighbour lady. I am 32, my husband is 34 , and we have been married for twelve years.> > When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him. He was let go from his job six months ago, and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go to counselling and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore. Can you please help?> > Sincerely, Anne> -----> > Dear Anne:> > A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber.> > I hope this helps.> Brian                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

so?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

dohh...Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I don't get it .... very few cars have carbs nowadays, Brian doesn't know what he's talking about!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Daft bimbo probably ran out of petrol.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i'm thinkin of getting the new Triumph America with fuel injection,woo hoo!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Fuel ... Injection?  Don't tell Brian that, you'll blow his mind.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

i fink u av prooved yr point karey, just the kinda replies a man would give Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol Tracey .. i rest my case !LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think she could try harder and push it a bit.Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oooooohhhhh  thas a newbie yet Rifraf.. wash yr mouth out! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I know but I do try hardEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

i'd prob just fix car n leave fella anywayLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol...  ok..will let u off this time!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

sounds to me like they both need upgrading!                                                                                                                                                                             
aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

In: Farnborough

I could say typical, fancy breaking down and then going home without calling first to give him a chance, I dont know, what is the world coming too. Now that is the answer you expected from a fella, so I thought I would oblige. Suppose it is difficult for most people to beleive that there is at least one man out there who does actually do advice and guidance and believe it or not listens, now there is a first.  Anyhow back to the important stuff, what the heack were you doing in a car in the first place, where is the dam bike????                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5898 seconds. There are 1323 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption