Drummers

17 Posts | Latest reply on 06/02/2009 20:01:08 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Three musicians come out from taking an IQ test.'Well,my IQ is 220,' says the first one.'That's amazing.You're so clever,you must be a synth programmer,'says the second one.'That's right,I am,'he replies.'I scored 175,' says the second musician.'That's pretty good,'says the third guy,'you must be  a lead guitarist.My IQ was only 15.'Really?' says the second musician.'What sticks do you use?'
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Hey!! that's not nice lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol LOLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

...and wot's Ringo doing now?...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't think i'll be passing that one on to my daughter, she's a drummer in a girl bandDisapprove    lolLOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mmmmm........not sure bout that one HG,being as Blue is a drummerLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Hey, just you wait....(grabs the biggest beaters) I'll have you know there are a few of us on the forum that like to bash the tubs!!!  AngryLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Oh lord... now we are going to have to explain the joke to them all....   *grabs helmet and runs for the door...*                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I'm glad you grabbed your helmet as that would of been the obvious target!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Yeah, yeah, yeah and who do you call the one who hangs out with musicians?  The drummer.  Heard them all before lol                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

And we all know the difference between a drummer and a drum machine...

...you've only got to punch the information once into a drum machine...                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i remember when i was young the infamous drum solo's!![not many were any good]everyone stopped dancin buggered off to the bar!![they never took the hint!] in traditional Tango music there's no percussion,jus a bit of useles info for ya!  i do like modern 'nuevo' tango music with percussion by the way! 
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

a group of explorers are being led through the jungle by a local guide. As the men march and tear through the overgrowth, the guide warns - “Always listen for the drums. When the drums stop - bad things follow.” On day two, the group continues to hear the incessant drumming, and they are eased by the distant din. The guide implores “Always listen for the drums. When the drums stop - bad things follow.” On day three - the drumming was steady, and the group continued their journey with an easy mind. On the fourth day, however, the drums suddenly halt. The birds stop their singing. All is still in the jungle. The guide is panicked and his face is fraught with fear. The explorers are now also concerned - “The drums have stopped what happens now? Tell us”
The guide crouched down, covered his head with his hands and said:

"Bass Solo"
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

remember it well!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

What do you do with a drummer whose IQ is less than 40? Take away one of his sticks and make him a conductor.   How do you know there's a singer knocking on your door? They never know when to come in.   What do you call a guitarist who just broke up with his girlfriend? Homeless.   What do you call a lead guitarist in a suit? The Defendant.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Did you hear about the guitarist who was in tune ?Neither did I                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 322 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption