New MP3's now available

10 Posts | Latest reply on 24/01/2009 00:03:54 by prof | Go to original / last post
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

In: Nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I heard that breast implants are now available with MP3 players in them. Apparently, woman were complaining that men kept looking at their breasts and not listening to them........Ta Da!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

LOLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Did you say somthing Kaz Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Kaz, as well as speakers you need a microphone as well, that way when Mick talks to the puppies you will be able to hear him clearly                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

A microphone?  Do i need to say anything?   i think the glare will be enough!! Noooo.. i dint say anything.... Cool   Actually I'm having bitter n mild installed...Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Where does the handpump go? Inbetween, perhaps.Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

mp3 fitted plus mild an bitter[make that jus lager in both!]plus keeps yer ears warm while listening ,heaven! and well done prof for the piccy[coulda smiled though!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ok.. TM.. I'm gonna mek it lager n Guinness Thumbs Up Handpump?  nahhhh... it will be on tap !   Yeh prof..tis about time you showed your face! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Not sure that I fancy a beer, perhaps a short tho.   (Any chance of a nip?)Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Tango  Just can't please some folk, I was smiling in first pic.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 324 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption