Job vacancy

30 Posts | Latest reply on 19/01/2009 12:04:04 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
49% Karma49% Karma 49% Karma49% Karma

Wanted.Maid.Must be able to perform all household chores i.e ironing cooking making cakes ect.Position is live in,pay is rubbish but perks are good TongueEvil Smile
Anyone wishing to apply please send naked photo of themselves.

This job meets the requirements of the sex discrimation act 19whatever & is only open to those of the female gender Thumbs Up

Clown

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can I send in a naked photo of someone else to increase my chances?

Ironing will have to be subbed out though Ermm

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

You'd still accept Oggy's "Perks" of the job though? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

There's cake.

I like cake

Big smile

Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts

**wonders if applicants receive photographic evidence of the perks on offer in return....??**Evil SmileWink     ......Seems fair if part of the remuneration 'package'....??!!  lol                                                                                                                                                                                         
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Oggy - should I send the photo from before the surgery or the after one?                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

LOL Prof I'm afraid it has to state female on the birth certificate LOL
Cake may be shared WB Wink& Catey,possibly Evil Smile

prof's Profile
prof

But Oggy dear it does                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Big smileThumbs UpWacko
Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
BIG_T's Profile
BIG_T

In: Plymouth

LOL Only you Oggy and no i'm not applying but happy to come help errr sort out the applicants.
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

*joins the cue who are waiting patiently for prof to eventually grace BM with a profile pic*;o)..............                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Hey Oggy will a uniform be provided or will I have to bring my own?? Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
BIG_T's Profile
BIG_T

Lace pinny only i'd sayWink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

YEAH PROF,if scary can take er own piccy an frighten the bejesus out of us  so can yu!!ged on wiv it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Pitcure must be full length head,face & body shotBig smile
Just as nature intended Mary,french maids uniform but others will be considered after a full inspection Thumbs Up

LOL

prof's Profile
prof

Oggy, are you sure you want me to post a profile pic "au naturel"?    Sorry, I don't have a photo with the french maids outfit but I suppose I could play with the self timer.                                                                                                                                                                              
BIG_T's Profile
BIG_T

Missread that then LOL   Must get my eyes tested didn't see the word timer first look                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

Oggy,  I couldn't find the french maids outfit she must be wearing it.  I hope a pinny will do.   Gis a'job                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I feel ill !                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

Well don't expect me to clean up after you, I'm not bending over in that pinny                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0313 seconds. There are 338 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption