How to hold your beer on a Harley

31 Posts | Latest reply on 02/02/2009 17:30:47 by prof | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Harley-Davidson is one of those makes about whom everyone has an opinion. But they are very clever with their marketing and seem to have an accessory for every occasion. Here's one to help with the problem of holding on to your beer whilst riding. http://www.g4ycs.co.uk/bikes/harley.../P>                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lmfao .. wot if she gets cold tho?  expansion?  bottle may slip! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*should've gone to specsavers*

I read the thread title as "bear" Ermm

Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Didn't notice where the bottle opener was though!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

nah.. wud u really wanna open it tho? it wud be warm!  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

LMFAO!............great find Blueboy:o)...............(will take the tactical route of no comment though methinks!):o)..........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I got a little distracted, but then I thought: "How do you know they are on a Harley?"                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Where else                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

LOL @ the website address (on the pic)                                                                                                                                                                             
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

In: Nottingham

What bottle?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

With nips like that to hold it all in place it doesnt matter if she gets cold LOL ,reminds of the good old days..........     * HG wanders off to reminiss the good old days *                 
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

*Arf bites back of his hand, trying real hard not to ask HG to elaborate!*;o)..............       Kinda get the feelin that some on here will though!lol.........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

born to be wild,Arf,born to be wild Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Been away awhile and just seen this....   Bud Light, huh? Does it actually matter whether it's warm or not??!!   Does anyone even care what she's holding?                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

good to see you posting again geez.........hope alls well in your world!.........(been busy finalising the finer details of your planned take over of the country/world i presume!lol.:o)........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*clicks heels and salutes*                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Nah - Been busy with work, Claire, bike fixing and the world of Pulse Rifles.   Credit Crunch is hitting hard and I'm having to suffer the stupidity of finance people.                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

*perks at Pulse Rifle* Tongue   Please tell me it isn't non-firing....                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Pulse Rifles?.......................care to elaborate geez?!.......   With you on the credit crunch front too...lost me lil' business because of it geez, so you have my sympathies/empathies n all that:o)........                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

"Please tell me it isn't non-firing...."   You mean tell you it IS non-firing!! Sorry, but I spent enough time working as an armourer that I can legitimately get piddly about such stuff LOL   Well, my first one will be, for all intents and purposes, 'non-firing'. It'll be based off Airsoft models with the firing mechanisms removed to make space for fancy extra features.   The second one I'm hoping I can chuck together using DeAct components. Not so sure where the law stands on this yet, though.     Either way, no I will not be running around blasting aliens with futuristic weaponry. Shocked   However, I will be running about with guys dressed as Aliens™ in the names of public entertainment and charity. Big smileCool     So far, it looks like my job is secure for the next few months. It was looking so much more promising a while ago, though - Management training, 20% pay rise..... sigh.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 892 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption