new kid(ish) on the block!

35 Posts | Latest reply on 20/11/2006 21:56:11 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
nakedangel68's Profile
nakedangel68

In: Eastbourne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey all! just thought i would introduce meself and let ya know a bit about me Embarrassed you could follow suit and let me know a bit about you too! Wink me name's claire (have been called other names, some unprintable lol), living (and dying) in eastbourne with my two boys, aged 13 and 15 - TWO fooking teenagers under one roof, no wonder i am certifiably insane! i am 38 going on oap (specially with my two keeping em on me toes), recently singled (still hurts Unhappy )so im not looking to jump out the frying pan blah blah! i am looking for friendship with like-minded peeps, mates who dont have anyone to keep their backs warm on rides, and we will see how it goes! anything else you wanna know, just ask! Question   oh yeah, and i havent had me legover (a bike) in 3 and a half years and i am getting severe withdrawal symptoms! Cry   next..... Tongue                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hiya NA welcome to bm hun   well here goes a little bit about me, my name is amanda im 36 from derbyshire, i have 1 son who is 12, and he will soon be a teenager,already started callin him kevin lol   im in a relationship with bwb who i met off bikermatchThumbs Up n thats about it so like u said over to the next one lol..............>>>>>>>>                                                                                                                                                                               
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Hiya Nakedangel Welcome to biker match hope you enjoy your time here                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

RC It is not nice calling new people NOT APPLICABLE it not onLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL @ bwb                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

sorry NAKEDANGEL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Wink welcome nakedangel hope u enjoy being with us and making new friends.   WHOOOOHOOO RC & BWB someone else to make fun of pmsl.   only joking hun we don't do that to newbies lol   my names gwen and as u can see by my name i do a lot of craft work. I am 50 and disabled so it helps to pass time xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Hiya Naked Angel........... I'm rube to everyone on here, but name is Dave.  I'm 51 going on 91......... with the mind of a five year old.   Have a look at me profile, it's there for all to see warts and all.   Oh and I don't post much, and I don't take the mickey out of anyone.  I am the serious one on here.   (Ps I may tell a small lie now and again)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

a small lie???????? who u trying to kid???????...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

errr the new kid? lol LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

cooooooooooo, fibber rube, shame on youLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Now now. You know I never tell fibs about my sweetness and innocence.................Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

cough cough........ ive heard it all now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Have you heard a polar bear fart in tune with a Beatles song? Then you haven't heard it all then have you?  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well come to mention it ............I have PMSL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

i heard a butterfly do it......................                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

OMG............... farting butterflies LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL rofl @ Di                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

mmmmmmmmmm never heard a butterfly trump LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
nakedangel68's Profile
nakedangel68

In: Eastbourne

lmfao - looks like i am gonna fit right in here! Thumbs Up thanks for the welcome guys n gals Ying Yang                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3281 seconds. There are 364 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption