rally meeting mins

14 Posts | Latest reply on 09/12/2008 22:12:20 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Big thanks to all who who ventured out today.Esp newcomers whose attendance and input was greatly appreciated.   Attendees; Dugald,Allen,Karey,Rachael,Geoff,John,Dave,Steve,Tim,XK,Caroline,Dan, Mark and Cassie.   Confirmation of dates and venue(please see friendly bikers posting)soon to be on events.   Name of 'committee' is confirmed as the friendly bikers.   Multiple signatory bank account:signatorys to be Caroline,Dan and Steve.   First fundraising event was discussed and venue booked(please see Friendlies posting)again soon to be on events.   Public liabilties insurance,entertainment marquee,entertainment liscence and some of the toilets are all organised.   We still need 2x10k generators if anybody can help with this.   Apologies if i have missed anything but it has been a very long day and my brain closed down about an hour ago!!!   If anybody has any queries please feel free to post or pm.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Excellent, i'm glad to see you've got the ball rolling - and rolling fast! I'm looking forward to the event.  Are the generators all you need?  How much do they cost to hire?                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

1 point we all overlooked , any field hire cost , speaking to Graham last night he seems to think we're looking at around £1/person or £1/tent , without talking to Dave we cannot confirm this , according to Graham, Dave's not looking to make money from the event .   Dave cannot make it to saturday meetings , so will arrange next meeting for a sunday .   PaganPrince and Darkcarnival have shown a keen interest to attend meetings , unfortunately meetings have not co-incided with thier free wknds , anyone who has the misfortune of working wknds please pm myself with any free wknds you have , and I will try to arrange next meeting to suit the majority.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I also work weekends, but unfortunatly they are not on a regular pattern, but its usually Saturday or Sunday, vary rarely both, but it can be                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Tut Tut..Excuses Excuses Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Wanna see my so called roster Herne?  Or ask PP!  My job is a real relationship killer                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

aww Frag, I'm sure we will be able to fit a meeting around you, and PP and DC, maybe not at the same time, but we will.Thumbs Up   Any new input we can get from anyone will be great.Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

My sympathies... I had one of those... actually mine was a relationship non-starter, let alone killer... by the 4th canceled date due to my having to dash out to work at short notice, they'd give up! *tuts* No sense of a challenge, some people...

I made it to a date once, only to be called out just as the main course was arriving... ever seen someone turn up to work the door in 4.5" stilettos and a mini-skirt? Legging it to the back of the pub to sort out a ruck isn't the easiest of tasks when you're dressed like that! LOL

Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Wanna see my so called roster Herne?  Or ask PP!  My job is a real relationship killer   I believe you Frag hon as mine is exactly the same my week consists of up at 4.30am go to work get home cook meal and shower then to bed and do the same again...I don't get time to have a social life.....so yes you DO have my sympathies.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Pm sent Dugald                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"ever seen someone turn up to work the door in 4.5" stilettos and a mini-skirt"   Do it regularly enough Lou and your colleagues become totally comfortable with it, mine are!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

LOL The punters soon learn to get out of your way pretty quick too Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

4.5" stilettos???  I would lol!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Whoops nearly missed that one Matt,don't have figures yet but is that an offer?Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8591 seconds. There are 1756 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption