What to do when u cant sleep?

61 Posts | Latest reply on 14/11/2006 13:00:10 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

cant sleep any ideas what to do or take? and keep it clean lol   went to bed now wide awake grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   so annoying Evil Smile   and theres nowt on the tele Nuke                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Read a book that makes you sleepy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Put a dvd or video on i always fall asleep.Sleepy                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

I`m a really bad sleeper, I have a sleep disorder that means I find it difficult getting to sleep and then have trouble staying asleep.  I don`t go into phase 4 of your sleep pattern which is the deep restorative sleep so quite often wake up feeling like i`ve been run over by an artic! Used to take amitriptyline but didn`t like taking drugs so switched to herbal nytol which is quite good.  Also found a hot bath before bed helped.  Also spent loads of money on a "tempur" mattress which is excellent and the comfiest thing i`ve ever slept on.  Good luck, I know how frustrating it is
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Do something really tiring before you try to sleep......... like reading the rubbish I post on here....... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Or you could Exercise to make yourself tired.UP 1,2 DOWN 1,2 Sleepy                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Then the other eyelid........                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Actually i`ve found a bit of exercise prior to sleep does help....... problem is I`ve slept with some boring bastards pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

OMG!!!!!!! I got away with saying bastard!!!!!! MATT!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, naughty naughty girl...........................where's that soapLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

CLAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Yea claire - I trust this lot to control themselves, lol, look what happened when you came along.   Anyhow - anyone with sleeping problems should seriously go sleep at Claires house!  I've slept in Claires bed about 4 times (No seriously!) and it's absolutely friggin ace.  I nearly went into phase 5 of claires theory which is unconciousness/coma. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

That`s cos I wanted sex!!! Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

lol.... not really guys.  Wish it to be known that when Matt slept in my bed I honestly wasn`t there!!! I was up the other end of the country!!!!!!!!! Honestly Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Shockedmatt control her pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Do we believe her or not..........................................we could have days of fun with this one he he.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

oh boy could we LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

If I join in we could keep it going for months.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1069 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption