Just when you...

17 Posts | Latest reply on 25/11/2008 13:33:12 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thought it was safe to log into BM..     I'M BACK!!!!!   How the devil is everyone? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

That's better!

Place wasn't the same without you - welcome back Scary Big smile

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!! Welcome back, Scary!!!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

heyyyy welcome back Scary.... wot u been upta?  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Not alot, bought a new puppy who is now 9 weeks, got engaged, given up work and waiting to go into hospital for an op.   What about you hun?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Puppy pix???? Tongue   What make is he/she?                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll278/scaryfairy118/...flv He is a Jack Russel and is a little horror, I will be glad when I can get him out for proper walks.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Awwww..... JRs are sooooo cute when they are small!!   er...   I mean... oil filters, sockets and other manly stuff.... *cough*     Congrats on your engagement too, by the way!!                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

nice one might stay on a bit longer now!!'engaged!' anyone we knowQuestion[another harley rider?]                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Not a lot, says she! LOL

I'm hearing the sound of at least a thousand BM members' hearts breaking! Many congrats Scary Big smile

Can't believe they've still got you waiting for your op... hope you get it sorted soon... must be so frustrating!

Scary's Profile
Scary

Yes it is another Harley rider but not the one your thinking of TM.   He's from the Midlands so the future means I will be moving alot closer to many of you, so be very afraid!   I really have fallen on my feet with this one, its about bloody time.   I have regular checks at the hospital to make sure nothing is getting worse and to be honest i'm not looking forward to the op so I'm not pushing the issue.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

sort XK out when yu get there can yu!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

knew u wudnt stay away long. Hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Its your irresistable charms Matt. Wink   That and I ran out of people to take the piss out of!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

bought a new puppy who is now 9 weeks, got engaged   Many congrats to the future Mrs Russell (a tad young tho?)   And TM, geta map, Bedale is not in the Midlands!                                                                                                                                                                               
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Hey! Welcome back Scary! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Not alot, bought a new puppy who is now 9 weeks, got engaged, given up work and waiting to go into hospital for an op.   What about you hun?   Not alot??? lol  engaged...congrats!!  u named the day yet? ;o) awwww at the little JR.. hope yr teaching him to bike ankles of  any untoward nasties?  lol   Good Luck wiv the op too..hope its soon   Ive been doin a bit of this n that.. passed mi CBT !!! wooooooooo hoooooo...  just lookin for a bike now lol                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1806 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption