Figured Out

25 Posts | Latest reply on 08/11/2006 21:18:01 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing.  I have never figured out why men think with their heads and women with their hearts.   For Example   One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well the passion starts to heat up and eventually she says.  "I don't feel like it.  I just want you to hold me."   I said "What? Whats that about?"   So she says the words every boyfreind on the planet dreads to hear.   "You are not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman, enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man."   She added. "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I can do for you in the bedroom?"   Realizing nothing was going to happen that night...... I went to sleep.   The very next day, I took a day off work to spend the time shopping with her, we went for a nice meal, and went to a very expensive department store.  I walked with her while she tried on several outfits.  She couldn't decide on which one to take, so I told her to take them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I told her to pick a pair for each outfit.   We went to the jewellry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earings she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck.   I started to think she was testing me as she picked out a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even play tennis.  But I think I threw her a loop because I just said "Thats fine honey."   She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all this excitement. Smiling from all the excitement she finally said "I think this is all dear... lets go to the cashier."   I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey I don't feel like it."   Her face dropped as she said "WHAT!!."   I said, "Honey, I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while.  You are not in touch my my financial needs as a man, enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."   And just when she looked like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I can buy you?"   Apparently I am not having sex tonight either.........   (But at least the bitch knows I'm smarter than her!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Excellent wtg MateStarClapThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Thanks BWB....... (Hope RC sees the funny side or she may stab you for enjoying it...  LOLLOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

Thats ok mate it only hurts the first time around you get used to itThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

...... well OK if you say so.......... looks dubiously at BWB thinking the lad's a masochist  LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

No i'm not like that it's just that i have a high tollerance for pain sometimes.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

And you need it????? LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yeah i saw the funny side i have got a soh u know lol....... and as for the the pain bwb got to have high tollerance to put up with me LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

not a problemStern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

woohoo Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

good job then really aint it? Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I hate shopping....................................                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

I luv shopping.......... and I don`t know the answer to your original question Rube, I guess God was only joking when she created men!                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

and I guess our sex drives are different........ I mean what`s wrong with 8-10 times a day and 15 on a weekend??                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Sex yes, shopping................not unless i have toLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOL only 15 times at the weekend hmmmmmmmmmm
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yes Claire I see what you mean............... maybe one day a woman will be born who wants it as often as a man....... but I doubt it.   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

u never know ur luck in a raffle lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 319 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption