2k rc

97 Posts | Latest reply on 07/11/2006 19:34:47 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

2000 posts. Well Done RCClapClapClapClapClap                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

By the way I'm impressed all this time saying nothing and getting in 2000 posts..... ROFLLOLLOLLOL (don't mean it RC, you my hero)                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

You just had too didn't you? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You knew it was coming... I knew it was coming.... the whole world knew it was coming...  But I just couldn't help myself. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I think we should nick RCs PC so we can have at least a chance of catching up.LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

oh no u dont u dont im here to stay wooohooooooooooooo   and thanks for the post's lol Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Well done RC, you postaholic you LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

ooooooooooooooooo no, she nips off and pinches everyone elses                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Thought my count was going up a bit slow LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

oh well 2w's im sure u will catch up eventually LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Not at the rate u bloody post I won't LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

hahaha dont know what u mean?????????? ConfusedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Don't even try 2W...... never catch up with ol' motor mouth, she's always got an extra gear.....  rofl LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah fast n super fffffffaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssttttttttttt!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

see.............. what did I tell you?  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

va va voommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Way ta go girlie LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yyyyyyyyeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa   thanks di Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Ok ok, we know you drive a Renualt Clio RC but you can't play footy LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

YEAH I CAN WELL BY MY RULES ANYWAY..........LOL   OH AND I PLAY RUGBY YOU CANT BEAT A GOOD SCRUM Clap                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 329 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption