Limericks....

67 Posts | Latest reply on 16/01/2009 01:30:38 by micksaway | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Rhyming can be fun,
I'm not kidding, "hon",
Tell us about your day,
Or simply say "What the hey?"
And lift a lim from another one ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

There was a young fellow called Bright,
Who could travel much faster than light,
He set off one day,
In a relative way,
And arrived on the previous night.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Gone a bit hyperactive tonight, haven't yer??

There was a young feller from Ryde
Who fell down a toilet and died
The next day his brother
Fell down another
And now they're interred side by side.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hyperactivity's over-rated,
But your point as stated,
Is not far from the truth,
Yea, verily, forsooth,
I find myself far from sated.

It's been a strange kind of day,
In the old-fashioned sense of "gay",
I've heard tales from afar,
Including Zanzibar,
From great old mates - all say "hooray!"

;o)
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Flippin eck girl, So much posting, me heads in a whirl, Don't get me wrong, i think its brill, Now kindly put down that box of Trill.     Yeah i know, shut it on me way out........                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Oh Arfur, please don't lament,
Twas an admirable attempt,
But limericks, if you recall,
Have 5 lines in all,
The last rhyming with the first - without relent...

OK OK so it doesn't scan.... I'm outta practice!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Ya sure its only Trill she's on?                                                                                                                                                                              
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

No i aint Wills, not sure at all, i'm starting to wonder if she picked up some kinda superbug at hospital appointment earlier today!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Come along Wills - finish it please,
Don't be such a rotten tease!
Leaving just a first line?
For some that'd be fine,
But this is a limericks thread - Jeeez!

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

You sure that Lou's on the trill?
I'd rather have a look at the bill
If it's some kinda dope
Then all we can do is hope
That she ain't gonna be terribly ill                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Tsk tsk! Of dope I have no need,
Please, dear readers, take heed!
Tis a road to disaster,
Which you will never master!
Steer clear, good friends, of the weed!                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Think i've got the hang of this now, Nice one WB/Wills for showing me how, It's no excuse that i am quite tired, I simply wasn't aware 5 lines were required, Thankyou, i thank you *as he takes his first bow*                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

BM breaks into rapturous applause,
At Arf's first limerick without flaws.
My friend, you'll go far,
And be quite the star,
Sticking to the limerick thread's laws ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Twas a mushroom that I had in mind,
And I don't wanna sound too unkind
But you pick em for free
And eat em for tea
And end up a little unhinged

(poetic licence in the rhyming here, I'm afraid)

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Poetic licence is a given,
When to rhyme you are driven.
You can always trust a Scouse
To be first in the house
To bend the rules... oh crivens!

It's always the last line that stumps me... and the more tired I become, the worse they get! ;o)

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Thanks Wills and Arf for joining in tonight,
But try as hard as I might,
My eyelids grow heavy
As a 75 Chevy,
So I bid both you chaps a "Goodnight" :o)

Sweet ones xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thank heavens......for little girls, Especially when they give a flouncy twirl, Cos they rhyme in a most delightful way, And always a pity when they cannot stay, For their bedding covers they must unfurl.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Welcome XK, to the Limerick Zone. Rhyming's better in company than alone. We'll soon be swapping stories, Relating tall tales of our glories, And I suspect I might even just have a moan?                                                                                                                                                                                   
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

did u ever hear of four lasses who had in their hands CBT passes they needed sum bikes wiv engines and lights and a nice comfy seat for their Ar*ses ! LOL   and wheels,,and brakes, clutch, gears etc..  u get the picture !  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Of this story, I've heard tell, Pray share - did all end well? Do these 4 lasses now ride Down the road side by side, Tearin' it up like bats outta hell?                                                                                                                                                                                   

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 915 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption