Time to bail........ I've collected enough shells to make a raft and sail the seas.........

19 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2008 15:43:19 by scooby6171 | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm leaving  BM, cos I dont know what I want to do anymore, brains mashed lol , should I stay or should I go song comes to mind, and times running out on the 15th, so flipped a coin, (as I do when I dont know.... ho humWacko).... and it told me to go (hurray I hear you scream!!!!!!!!)   Anyway its been an amazing year with you all, I've got some brilliant friends from here, had some great laughs and parties and just general silliness, seen friends get their partners, move in together, first bikes, pass their tests, etc, and its been such a pleasure to be a part of it all  - so a big thanks to Matt and the team, and you lot for making me so welcome.  Must be mad cos Im really going to miss you all..........Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
76% Karma76% Karma 76% Karma76% Karma

Sounds like deep down you really want to stay. But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, so best of luck on the raft and have a big              Hug I'd say we'll miss you - and many ways we will - but I've a feeling we haven't really seen the last of you. So it's 'see you later' rather than farewellCry And if you want to come to a meet, the red carpet awaits.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

CryCryCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

I'm new so don't know you but I hope you decide to stay but good luck if you don't.   Rachel                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
98% Karma98% Karma 98% Karma98% Karma

see even the new folks can't bear to see you leave!  Don't go hun, you really will be missed   Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

BIG BIG HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxx you would be very much missed T xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

*sniff* bye bye Miss Nutkin... the pleasure was all mine!   *sits down cross-legged on the beach to see if a raft made from shells will actually float*                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

HugCryplease don,t go...Q another song...will miss that cute little happy smiley face everytime you post...even Matt,s teddy ,s jumped ship!  you sure that coin wasn,t same on both sides? try it again..2out of 3 aint bad..Q another song..and you know on here you can Consider yourself at home...(okay i,ll stop it now)...& you aint reached your 1,000 th post yet...& the embarrasment of having to admit you,ve missed us all when you decide to come back...do i need say anymore...STAYCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

CryI'm crying now..........  two out of three is one of my fave songs too.........   oh drat !    I'll sleep on it, I need you lot in my life, what will I do for fun, laughs and entertainment ?!  Dont be surprised if the nut raft sinks (bet TC puts holes in some off the shells!)  and I'm back, may even get another year in  to harrass the chat room further LOL  drive you all nuts for another year !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
81% Karma81% Karma 81% Karma81% Karma

Flippy neck Nutkin I thought it was only the chat room that had a revolving door lol   I'm glad you're staying Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

I'm like a bad penny........ and I always get my tail stuck in those revolving doors so have to go back in, out, in, out.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

Hey Tracy... u can't leave!! I wanna see u posting that you've got yr CBT or even yr test done !    Stay u nutty nutta !  someones gotta keep me company (in the nutty stakes) Big smile   Hugxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

think the Nutty crown will be big enough for us both Kaz ?!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

Yehhh Tracy ..we only got little heads Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
pony123's Profile
pony123

In: Weston super Mar

You have to stay !   We have to keep the family together, stay and have more fun.   And when you can get that cbt and your test done   Good luck                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Stay.   It's only four squids a month and you can just shoot the breeze with us while you decide what to do with...... whatever it is you're deciding what to do with.                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Maybe,I'm way off here and I don't know you Nutkin, but reading between the lines,I think you are pining for someone maybe??????Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks like we've been rumbled, Nutty.                                                                                                                                                                             
scooby6171's Profile
scooby6171

In: bolton

Nutkin         Wot u doin babe you can't leave us like this, we are all friends on here talk to us mybe we can help, go on chuck give us the chance to help but if big hugs and good luck hun CryCry.    Daz xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7148 seconds. There are 781 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption