I don't know what to do...........

44 Posts | Latest reply on 02/11/2006 11:20:14 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

........... with all these sweeties.  Got them for the kids.... only a few came round last night...... now I have a load of them left over...... I shouldn't eat them myself.  Oh dear decisions decisions.Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Give them to meeeeeeeeeeeee, I'll PM my home addy, you can send them in a box. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well, they are all choccy ones........... so I think there is a fair chance you will be buried under a pile of screaming women.....and some kids                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

No just Diane. That's all I want. Oh and the choccies.                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You want both?  Greedy git.                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

And why the hell not? LOL I want it all! And generally, if I want summat, I get it! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You aint getting my sweeties.... they are going to a good cause.  (Bribing the women to leave me alone at the meet... lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

It'll never work! They might take the sweeties, but it won't stop the torture. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Won't work with me rube, not keen on chocEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

OK I'll bribe 2W to hold you back..... he's after the sweeties anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr, don't think that he would be able to LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

That'll work! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

It's no good that rube whilst your bribeing 2w with them to keep di away you for got about the on slaught from the rear, sides,above and maybe below.ouchOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

The more he holds you back the more choccy he gets...... I think that will do it...... he's a chocoholic.  pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I'm a woman and if I'm on the war path not even George W Bush could stop me LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

i would have to agree with DI have you seen women at a shoe sale.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

IN COMING..............................                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Confused

rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Good point BWB...... how many choccies to have you and 2w stand between the women and me?   Or will you stand back and watch a fellow bloke get massacred?   Yeah................. bloody silly question that wasn't it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

2w can't help...............got a poorly tooth or not.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.4844 seconds. There are 366 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption