Latest news about the credit crunch

8 Posts | Latest reply on 29/10/2008 23:36:24 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Following the problems in the sub-prime lending market in America and therun on Northern Rock in the UK , uncertainty has now hit Japan .  In the last 7 days Origami Bank has folded, Sumo Bank has gone belly up andBonsai Bank announced plans to cut some of its branches.  Yesterday, it was announced that Karaoke Bank is up for sale and will likelygo for a song, while today shares in Kamikaze Bank were suspended after theynose-dived. While Samurai Bank is soldiering on following sharp cutbacks, Ninja Bank isreported to have taken a hit, but they remain in the black. Furthermore, 500 staff at Karate Bank got the chop and analysts report thatthere is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank where it is feared thatstaff may get a raw deal.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Very good PP Thumbs Up   I think I've banked wiv them all at some point !  Well where else does my money go before the month is out? Ermm      LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

And I hear Bladford & Blingley are being nationalised.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerchick21's Profile
Bikerchick21

In: shrewsbury

Brill  P P.   Laughing all the way to the bank......                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

The bank returned a cheque to me this morning, stamped: 'Insufficient funds.'

Is it them or me?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*Warning: Groaner Alert!*

Bradford & Bingley employees are concerned they were given no notice of the takeover by Santander Bank.

A Government spokesman said: 'No one expected the Spanish acquisition.'                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

you may be streched a bit![i'll get me coat!]                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Rack another one up for Wannabe.   (room in that coat fer two?, TM)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 293 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption